Can Trump's Mar-a-Lago take the heat ...

Smiles

Can Trump's Mar-a-Lago take the heat ...

Post by Smiles »

In the end scenes of 'Dangerous Liaisons' Glenn Close performs one of the greatest mental breakdown imaginable: a tour-de-force of the screen.
Just a short précis ..... the Glenn Close character (the Marquise Isabelle de Merteuil) thinks of herself as being the greatest, most intelligent, most sly, the best of everything in the French aristocracy.
It turns out that is not the case. She is in fact a lonely hag, known by everyone that they should stay away by all and sundry ... i.e. pompous liar par excellence.
But this is unknown by the Marquise and does not see what others see.

Skip to Washington DC. President Trump now lays about in the White House, he has lost his Twitter, he has lost any decency (if he ever had any). He has just granted the Right Wing nutters the go ahead to rape the Capital ... which they did with the death of 5 people. The folks in the White House are leaving him by the dozens, leaving him to watch TV and screaming his head off that "no one loves me".
Mar-a-Lago will look somewhat like this.

Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

Dodger

Re: Can Trump's Mar-a-Lago take the heat ...

Post by Dodger »

Maybe that's why the residents of Palm Beach have signed a legal petition to stop Trump from living at Mar-a-Lago.

Who would spend millions of dollars to live a life of serene luxury, just to hear Trump screaming hysterically like a bitch when they're trying to enjoy their evening cocktails?