VOTE

firecat69

VOTE

Post by firecat69 »

Just because you live overseas you do not lose your right to vote. Only 7% of citizens living overseas voted in the last Presidential Election.

https://www.votefromabroad.org/ will allow you to vote in this crucial election!!
Gaybutton

Re: VOTE

Post by Gaybutton »

Thank you firecat69. I hope everybody does vote. No excuse not to - especially for this election. I can't even begin to imagine why anybody would want 4 more years of Trump.

Not only do I hope to see Trump lose - along with every one of his Republican supporters - but I would like to see them all lose in the biggest landslide in USA history. These definitely are not the people who should be running the country.

The first ones I'd like to see making their concession speeches are:
Mitch McConnell
Lindsey Graham
Marco Rubio
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Unfortunately Rubio is not up until 2022.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

firecat69 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:52 pm Unfortunately Rubio is not up until 2022.
Unfortunate indeed. The sooner he is out of politics, the better I'll like it. Let him follow Ivanka's brilliant advice - find something new. In his case I know an ideal new line of work for him - a shepherd . . .
Jun

Post by Jun »

Well, I hope you're successful this time.

If all non-resident US citizens are entitled to vote, I was about to speculate about who Boris would vote for (Biden), but it seems he's renounced citizenship. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -secretary
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Another Republican genius from Florida . . .

Yes folks - here's the kind of person you definitely want representing you - a man just brimming over with intelligence. Do they still make dunce caps?