Piers Morgan rips Trump a new one. GOOD!

Gaybutton

Piers Morgan rips Trump a new one. GOOD!

Post by Gaybutton »

bluemoon

Re: Piers Morgan rips Trump a new one. GOOD!

Post by bluemoon »

I don't know if you know much about Piers Morgan … but in the UK he is a standing joke and has been for a long time
along with his position as " editor at large " in the RAG passing as a newspaper .
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

bluemoon wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:20 pm I don't know if you know much about Piers Morgan
I don't know very much about him, but I'm not surprised considering he says he is a friend of Trump. But that is exactly why I like this video - a friend of Trump going after him like that - and whether he is a "joke" or not, I agree with every word he said on this video.

Those of you from the UK, do you agree or disagree with bluemoon about him being a "standing joke"? I'd like more than just one opinion before deciding how to think about him - because what he says on this video seems perfectly intelligent and sensible to me.
Jun

Post by Jun »

I fully agree with Bluemoon.
traveller123

Post by traveller123 »

I also agree with Bluemoon, which is why I am very pleasantly surprised by the content on the video
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Ok, 3 people from the UK regard him as a joke, so I too am delighted with what he said on this video. I guess he broke tradition on this video and said exactly what needed to be said.

It would be nice if Trump actually listens and heeds what he said, but Trump is more likely to post some sort of attack tweet and end their friendship, which may be one of the best things ever to happen to Mr. Morgan.
Jun

Post by Jun »

3 people is 100% of your UK sample size at present.

Even a complete idiot like Trump occasionally says or does something sensible. It doesn't change my perception of Trump. So it's the same if Piers Morgan says something sensible.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:40 pm 3 people is 100% of your UK sample size at present.
Ok, when you finish running a mathematically valid poll in the UK, let me know the result. Who knows, maybe you can get a PhD out of it . . .
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

I agree with GB, so I guess that's 100% of the U.S. sample size at present.