Bernie Drops Out

Undaunted

Bernie Drops Out

Post by Undaunted »

Bernie Sanders ends campaign:

Bernie Sanders drops out of the 2020 race, clearing Joe Biden's path to the Democratic nomination
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Up2u

Re: Bernie Drops Out

Post by Up2u »

Let's hope he and his supporters don't go in hibernation like 2016.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Up2u wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:44 am Let's hope he and his supporters don't go in hibernation like 2016.
With Covid-19, let's hope Biden's supporters don't hibernate either.
traveller123

Post by traveller123 »

I really worry about the election.
For everyone's sake Trump must go but the Democrats are going to make the same massive mistake they made in 2017 then it was a candidate who was not admired by the electorate this time they will have an uninspiring candidate who will be unable to stand up against the coming attacks from Trump.
I am from the UK (but have family in California) which may explain why also I can not understand the US fixation with elderly candidates.
Come on the US you are the leader of the free world do not inflict us with another four years of Trump
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

traveller123 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:05 pm an uninspiring candidate who will be unable to stand up against the coming attacks from Trump.
Maybe he will give Trump a taste of his own medicine. I think he will stand up to Trump just fine.

I think the mistake in the Democrats made in the last election was that Hillary did not visit some of the states and as a result the electoral votes put Trump over the top. I hope Biden doesn't make the same mistake.