Which of these 2020 Democrats agrees with you most?

RichLB

Re: Which of these 2020 Democrats agrees with you most?

Post by RichLB »

I just watched the CNN Town Hall with Joe Biden and have to adjust my assessment of the man. Perhaps the debate stage is not the forum that displays his best assets. When given more than one minute to articulate his position, he came across as articulate, informed, and prepared to get things done. It was a relief to hear from a candidate devoid of anger and vitriol . I was impressed and could see myself voting for him.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Undaunted wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:22 pm I have high hopes for Bloomberg and I hope shooting himself in the foot won’t hurt too much. Clearly the democratic candidates are aiding what seems like another Trump win as they continue to chew up each other instead of Trump.
The Democrats should dump Bloomberg like toxic waste, he's a yo-yo and not a true Democrat but unlike Sanders at least a registered Democrat.

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2020/2/1 ... -Bloomberg

The party is fragmented, between Sander's left-wingers and conservatives like Bloomberg. Let's elect a true Democrat with traditional democratic values. I agree with RichLB, Biden in his CNN townhall came across as very electable and I see why he is the best polling candidate in the critical swing-states.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Yep, I always thought so.... he spread discord amongst Democrats in 2016 too. He pumps up the fears of Trump's white voters also.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/21/politics ... index.html
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Undaunted wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:34 am Image
You obviously did not watch the debate..... election not for sale.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Up2u wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:08 am
Undaunted wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:34 am Image
You obviously did not watch the debate..... election not for sale.

The debate will soon be forgotten he is the only real hope to trump the Trump!
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Wake up.... Bloomberg is a Republican at heart masquerading as a Democrat. He and Trump have a long history and he has some kind of vendetta against Trump.
"But no candidate has reversed themselves as suddenly and jarringly as Bloomberg. He has flip-flopped on the stop and frisk law enforcement practice, raising the minimum wage, and financial sector regulation. He has also issued policies that contradict or obscure his past positions on Social Security and marijuana legalization. The result ― it is increasingly unclear what Bloomberg actually believes and what he will do if he wins the Democratic Party presidential nomination and then the White House."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mike-blo ... 695f57c481
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Up2u wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:51 pm Wake up.... Bloomberg is a Republican at heart masquerading as a Democrat.
Personally, the only thing I give a damn about is whoever wins the Democrat nomination will be able to defeat Trump - and I hope by a landslide and clear majority in both the House and Senate.

For me, Priority 1 is getting rid of Trump. Priority 2 is getting rid of Mitch McConnell. Priority 3 is getting rid of any Congressman or Senator who stands with them.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Gaybutton wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:39 pm For me, Priority 1 is getting rid of Trump. Priority 2 is getting rid of Mitch McConnell. Priority 3 is getting rid of any Congressman or Senator who stands with them.
On point, Bloomberg and Sanders will fall flat on all three priorities. I also wish Obama would not remain silent.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

If Bernie becomes the candidate for the dems it will be a gift for Trump.