Thailand or Saudi Arabia?

Post by Undaunted »

Maybe you need to rethink your next trip to Thailand and go to Saudi Arabia :!:

https://www.pattayaone.news/saudi-arabi ... t-dollars/
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Re: Thailand or Saudi Arabia?

Post by Gaybutton »

While that's very nice of Saudi Arabia, I'm going to pass . . .
LaongsBistro

Post by LaongsBistro »

Another step in the right direction by the more moderate King, in spite of fierce resistance from his more radical clerics. Saudi is a beautiful country, filled with wonder and in years to come the red sea resorts will be as, if not, more popular as those of Tunisia and Egypt.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:15 am While that's very nice of Saudi Arabia, I'm going to pass . . .
There are reasons why Europeans fly right past the middle east on their way to holidays in the far east. For me this doesn't change this situation.

Furthermore, unless some massive price disparity emerges, I'm going to continue to fly direct and not even contemplate flying via the middle Eastern airlines either.
One thing I'm fairly sure about: None of the Arabs in Sunee fly from the middle East to London and then on to Bangkok. So I won't be sharing a plane with them. If I fly via the middle east, the odds must deteriorate. Also, the odds of having one of Osama Bin Laden's former colleagues in the cockpit probably increase.