Nice Boys vs Toy Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Dimsumbear

Nice Boys vs Toy Boys

Post by Dimsumbear »

I know ultimately it's my responsibility to look out and compare the boys myself. But for one time could you gentlemen indulge me with thoughts and observations of the captioned bars?

It seems to me quality wise the bars are comparable but quantity wise TB takes the lead. One big drawback is the presence of women (I imagine loud) inside. I hate it when I have to "compete" with women when many boys are in fact straight. For Nice Boys in Sunee won't have this problem right?
Gaybutton

Re: Nice Boys vs Toy Boys

Post by Gaybutton »

Dimsumbear wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:51 am Nice Boys in Sunee won't have this problem right?
Right
Jun

Post by Jun »

I don't know why you have selected these two bars for comparison. Other than having boys in speedos, the bars are very different.

Toy Boys: Smooth slim boys, mostly no tattoos and shaven. Underwear remains on at all times. Mostly smoke free. Tip expectations at the higher end of Pattaya price ranges.
Nice Boys: A scruffy selection of boys, almost all with tattoos and some with facial hair. Range from slim to overweight. Boys often playing with their cocks. Some smoking (of both types).

Something like Winner Boys or Cupidol would be a better comparison with Toy Boys.

Whilst you are more likely to find women in Boyztown bars, so far I have not found it to be a major problem in Toy Boys or Cupidol.

Finally, rather than debate the merits endlessly, it's much easier to try each bar. If you don't like it, walk right back out.

What about your experience Dimsumbear ? Have you been in these bars ?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Jun wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:07 pm I don't know why you have selected these two bars for comparison.
What about your experience Dimsumbear ? Have you been in these bars ?
Your questions assume that the O.P. Is in fact real :!:

B.T.W. I was at Nice Boys last night saw no facial hair but no shortage of pubic hair.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:04 pmYour questions assume that the O.P. Is in fact real :!:
Either assuming that or assuming the exact opposite.
Dimsumbear

Post by Dimsumbear »

Jun wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:07 pm Toy Boys: Smooth slim boys, mostly no tattoos and shaven. Underwear remains on at all times. Mostly smoke free. Tip expectations at the higher end of Pattaya price ranges.
Nice Boys: A scruffy selection of boys, almost all with tattoos and some with facial hair. Range from slim to overweight. Boys often playing with their cocks. Some smoking (of both types).
Does that mean Toy Boys are filled with girlie boys like the Winner? Or smooth slim guys that are actually masculine?

I suppose by now you must know I haven’t been to both. Like I posted before, I found the road trip really tiring and didn’t want to come to Pattaya. But when I was being asked 4000B for ST at that pretentious Jupiter Bar, I think it’s time for me to change.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Those of you who may have reason to believe that someone is troll, you have 2 choices:

1. Keep it to yourself and leave the troll hunting to me.

2. Send me a PM telling me who you suspect and why.

Other than that, any such insinuations in posts will result in the post being deleted.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dimsumbear wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:33 pm Does that mean Toy Boys are filled with girlie boys like the Winner? Or smooth slim guys that are actually masculine?
You claim to be coming to Pattaya as BKK was expensive, you have been on 2 boards hopefully to get people to give you information, well here is my 2 cents worth of info Sunee, Boystown and Jomtien complex are in close proximity to each other so if indeed you are coming you can get all the info you are asking others for simply by taking 1 evening to check out them all for yourself depending on your own likes and dislikes.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:25 pm you can get all the info you are asking others for simply by taking 1 evening to check out them all for yourself depending on your own likes and dislikes.
Now that I agree with. It is pointless to ask others for this kind of information. Trying to discover this kind of information from others is an empty procedure. If someone tells you certain bars won't have your type, what are you going to do? Skip them and avoid seeing for yourself? You're going to Pattaya for the bars and boys, aren't you? So, go to the bars and see the boys. Fortunately or unfortunately, there aren't that many go-go bars anymore left to check.

If you're coming here, then go to the bars and see for yourself. What would be the point of coming to Pattaya and not checking out the bars, all of them. All you have to do is walk in, take a look around, and if you don't like what you see, just leave and move on to the next bar. You don't even have to sit down and order a drink.

You also don't need to limit yourself to only go-go bars. Check the beer bars and check the apps too. With the apps you don't even need to wait until you are here. You can start checking right now and probably have boys lined up before you ever leave home for Thailand.

Between the go-go bars, beer bars, and the apps, if you can't find boys that appeal to you, many of them, then I'd say you're blind.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:25 pm Sunee, Boystown and Jomtien complex are in close proximity to each other so if indeed you are coming you can get all the info you are asking others for simply by taking 1 evening to check out them all for yourself depending on your own likes and dislikes.
Agreed 100%. The only thing anyone coming to Pattaya needs to think about in advance is the hotel. Price, location, comfort. Once that's settled, checking out all the bars is easy. If a bar is not interesting, walk right back out within 30 seconds and onto the next one.

I'm not making any more comments on bars in this thread. Since my question in post #3 remains unanswered, I don't feel any obligation to answer questions either.