Wanted: Guys like this in Pattaya (pic included)

Anything and everything about Thailand
Dimsumbear

Wanted: Guys like this in Pattaya (pic included)

Post by Dimsumbear »

I was told that the few bars at Boystown would charge Bangkok prices for their drinks and tips, thats why I have decided to stick with Sunee and JC for my upcoming Pattaya trip. How are the crops in the field lately? Any top boys like the one in the pic? If at all?

ISAC69

Re: Wanted: Guys like this in Pattaya (pic included)

Post by ISAC69 »

Besides BBB other bars at BT charge less than Bangkok prices for their drinks and tips,Sunee and Jomteien complex are cheaper ,You can also try your luck at the apps .
Jun

Post by Jun »

If I'm not mistaken, the bars in Bangkok tend to charge 350~400 for a drink. Boyztown is nearer 200~250, although I cannot comment on BBB, as I have never been inside (well the line up of boys outside the bar was never to my taste, so why go inside ?).

Boyztown is about 10 minutes walk from Sunee, so considering how easy it is to get from one to the other, I don't think it makes sense to write off Boyztown before even visiting. However, if budget is a priority for you, obviously you might want to limit the number of visits to Boyztown.

As for the picture, you may need to do some searching to find handsome slim bodies with no tattoos, however they are there.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dimsumbear wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:11 pm Any top boys like the one in the pic?
"Millions of 'em"
- Groucho Marx
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dimsumbear, I am sure you would prefer to look for yourself rather than relying on others :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

Overall bars in Pattaya are much cheaper than those in Bangkok, that's why I take all my business to Pattaya. Even with hotel and travel costs, taking just one boy from the bars is cheaper than in Bangkok.

However in selected combinations there is an inversion: in BBB Pattaya you pay 350 THB to watch fully dressed boys on stage, whereas in various Bangkok gogo bars you can watch boys in underwear for the same money.

Runner-up is Toy Boys, a boy from there once asked for 1500 short time and didn't budge (neither did I).

But all other bars in Boystown are reasonably priced and you should have a look.
Dimsumbear

Post by Dimsumbear »

As usual thank you for indulging me with answers to my silly questions. Planning the itinerary way ahead, screen capturing to-go places, and making a mental note of things to say or do at a bar joint are all part of the fun. It makes my otherwise rather dull days go by easier. As for my return to Pattaya after 10 years, Nice Boys and Toy Boys will top my list. Always feel intimidated to ride on the baht bus but will try in order to experience the gay world down at Jometien Complex. Will stay at the Classrooms instead of the Zing, and please stay tuned
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Dimsumbear wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:11 pm Any top boys like the one in the pic? If at all?
Boys like the pic are hard to find. I'm afraid you're about 15-20 years too late, in the old days it used to be the norm but now they're just older and plumper (to be kind; just like me :lol: ).
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Dimsumbear wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:57 am Always feel intimidated to ride on the baht bus but will try in order to experience the gay world down at Jometien Complex. Will stay at the Classrooms instead of the Zing, and please stay tuned
Just take a motorbike taxi; it only costs about 60 Baht. ;)
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dimsumbear wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:57 am Always feel intimidated to ride on the baht bus
Why? What happens that makes you feel intimidated?