How long will Sunee plaza survive?

Anything and everything about Thailand
Dodger

Re: How long will Sunee plaza survive?

Post by Dodger »

Dimsumbear wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:19 pm Undaunted, I do like them younger but not barely legal. If I understand you correctly should I even stay at Zing at JC? I prefer walking than taking a 20min baht bus, especially when half drunk, with a guy and a hard-on. Lol

Any hotel recommendations in the Sunee area then? You could find a top-type I would absolutely die for in previous messages here.
It's a shame that after 10 years of holidays in Thailand you never visited Pattaya.

How long will you be staying?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dimsumbear wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:19 pm Undaunted, I do like them younger but not barely legal. If I understand you correctly should I even stay at Zing at JC? I prefer walking than taking a 20min baht bus, especially when half drunk, with a guy and a hard-on. Lol

Any hotel recommendations in the Sunee area then? You could find a top-type I would absolutely die for in previous messages here.
I am not quite sure why you are heart set on Pattaya, surely it can’t be for the magnificent beach with its pristine water.
I no longer visit Bangkok however, now that some gogo bars have finally relocated your chances of finding your type of boy would be greater. Frankly, the only gogo bars that I can recommend to you are Nice Boys in Sunee or Boyz Boyz Boyz in Boystown, being that JC probably won’t suit you Mosaic is an easy walk to BT and Sunee.........Good Luck!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Dimsumbear

Post by Dimsumbear »

Dodger, too short still but definitely more than a week in Pattaya in September.

Undaunted, i am fed up to be quoted B4000 for a ST and Bangkok gogo bars featuring boys fully clothed. I speculate I can still find cheap and sleazy sex and bars in Pattaya. I long to drink my ass out while being sucked off by two st8 boys shamelessly in a curtained corner. Oops I think I have said too much but I hope you know what i mean. And wish me luck!
SP55

Post by SP55 »

If I count correctly there are now 14 boybars remaining in Sunee.

Gogo:

Nice boys
Powerboy
Winnerboys

Beerbars / hostbars:

One bar
Doubleshot
Dragon789
Foresthouse bar
Elephant hotel bar
Enjoy music
Diamond bar
Eden bar
Euroboys
"Green chairs" bar
Rainbow bar

Of these 2 opens and closes on an irregular basis: Enjoy music and Dragon789
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Dimsumbear wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:07 pm i am fed up to be quoted B4000 for a ST and Bangkok gogo bars featuring boys fully clothed
This information is a good two years old and so please disregard it if it is now way out of date. When I went with a friend to one of the usual gogo bars in Soi Twilight, we always negotiated a price for the first drink before entry. We rarely paid more than Bt. 250 even though the listed price was Bt. 350 or 400.

As far as short time offs are concerned, never in my rather long life have I ever quoted a tip in advance. I know that others do and it works for them. Not doing so worked for me. Usually I would give Bt. 2,000 short time although I know some paid Bt. 1,500 and the gay Boards were suggesting Bt. 1,500 was the going rate (if there actually is a going rate)! I realise that things will have changed with the new bars, but anyone actually paying Bt. 4,000 for a short time is surely paying way over the top - unless it is for one of the special models that I understand one or two bars now hire.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dimsumbear wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:07 pm I long to drink my ass out while being sucked off by two st8 boys shamelessly in a curtained corner. Oops I think I have said too much but I hope you know what i mean. And wish me luck!
Now that Eros gogo is gone what you described will not be found at this moment in time anywhere in Pattaya. However, most of the boys working in Nice Boys can make your dream cum true, but not in the bar. For this you will have to bring them back to your room. All drinks are 200 baht. Off fee is 400 baht.

Boy will be ok with 1000 baht tip.........be very clear what your wishes are before you take the boy with you!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:37 pm Boy will be ok with 1000 baht tip.........be very clear what your wishes are before you take the boy with you!
I agree. Make damned sure the boy clearly understands what you want, what you expect, and he agrees to it. That is a must before taking him off. Otherwise, you're setting yourself up for an expensive disappointment.

If you're serious about wanting to take two boys at a time, I suggest first getting one boy to agree to it and let him be the one who decides who the second boy should be, even if the second boy works in a different bar or doesn't even work in a bar at all. That way, you'll avoid embarrassment and inhibition problems. Sometimes it can be far more enjoyable for all if what they're willing to do is the prime consideration over what they look like. If the boys are having a good time, so will you.
ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 »

fountainhall wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:37 pm never in my rather long life have I ever quoted a tip in advance.
Yes I agree. This exactly my practice. Never ever negotiated the rate in advance. I just pay for ST up to 1500 Baht and for LT up to 2500 per night. Never faced any problems and the boys seems satisfied with this. I speak a little Thai, so maybe it helps. Boys understand I am not a naive newbie and I know the going rates, so they don't bother to argue about the fee.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

ISAC69 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:22 pm
fountainhall wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:37 pm never in my rather long life have I ever quoted a tip in advance.
Yes I agree. This exactly my practice. Never ever negotiated the rate in advance. I just pay for ST up to 1500 Baht and for LT up to 2500 per night. Never faced any problems and the boys seems satisfied with this. I speak a little Thai, so maybe it helps. Boys understand I am not a naive newbie and I know the going rates, so they don't bother to argue about the fee.
I totally disagree! If you do not set the terms beforehand you risk some ugly moments including potential violent ones.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Undaunted wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:13 am I totally disagree! If you do not set the terms beforehand you risk some ugly moments including potential violent ones.
I have no doubt what works for you and others as far as boys from the bars are concerned is as good as what works for me and others. In 40 years of visiting Bangkok (40 years almost exactly to the day) I have only once had any 'scene'. That was with a boy from Screwboys about 23 years ago who tried it on for an extra Bt. 500. I was staying with gay friends and he had come to their town house off Sukhumvit. I had tipped him quite generously and added Bt. 100 for his tuktuk back to the bar. I said 'no' and that was the end of it!