MRT New Stations Open Today

Anything and everything about Thailand
christianpfc

Re: MRT New Stations Open Today

Post by christianpfc »

Those extensions are good news, make traveling around faster and from skytrain or elevated MRT you get a nice view of town.

Extensions (MRT and BTS) are opening that fast, I didn't have time to travel on all of them. It's important to drive all extensions to the end to learn these new routes and consider them when traveling somewhere. E.g. from my room near Malaysia hotel to Southern Bus Station I used to take bus 149 or 507 which can take 2 hours in average Bangkok traffic, now I take MRT to Phasi Charoen and taxi.
Trongpai wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:33 pm
Yes, but MRT closes too early. Sararom Park is a late night scene mostly weekends. Christian is the only human I know that actually walked Saranrom generally you drive around it and call them over.

It's not been very active last I took a look, In Jan or Feb. this year. First all the MRT construction had rotating street closures and detours at night, getting there was a challenge. Then they put a bicycle lane all around the park and biking late at night in Bangkok became a thing. Hard to drive at night and avoid bicyclists. You really need to speak at least basic Thai to negotiate this scene.

Then as I've discussed with Christian, you don't really know exactly what you're getting as they are all fully clothed.

A current Saranrom Park update would be nice but that might be more than one can expect from this board or any of the boards.
At current (for years already) low numbers of boys, I would not recommend any tourist to go there. Only people who live here.

From seeing boy fully dressed I can guess body shape and body hair, only tattoos I cannot see or guess.