Gaybutton - nearly killed, but will be ok

Anything and everything about Thailand
Moses

Re: Gaybutton - nearly killed, but will be ok

Post by Moses »

check Nimesulide (it is name of component, brand may be any, for example Nise from India). Very good painkiller for pains in bones, non-steroidal, no addictions.
Local private gay guides and companions
[*] in South East Asia http://siamroads.com
[*] in Thailand http://bkktour.info/
werner99

Post by werner99 »

ceejay wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:13 am Doctors here are, for some reason, reluctant to prescribe really strong painkillers outside hospital.
Doctors have legitimate reasons for their reluctance to prescribe really strong painkillers outside hospital.
These painkillers can be overdosed, and can become additive--both with disastrous consequences.

With that being said, Gaybutton, I am so sorry to hear about your pain problems. I do hope you can get the pain under control. Best wishes for your recovery! And thanks for all your good work on this forum.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

werner99 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:50 pm I do hope you can get the pain under control.
Thank you very much, but I'm afraid that is not going to happen any time soon. I was examined by the doctor today. He said there is no stronger pain medication he can prescribe. He also said I am probably going to have this pain for at least another month.

Needless to say, I was hoping for a better prognosis, but I'm just going to have to live with this. Part of the problem is torn muscle tissue in my chest. That is what hurts more than anything else.
ceejay

Post by ceejay »

Gaybutton wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:17 pm Part of the problem is torn muscle tissue in my chest. That is what hurts more than anything else.
I hope you are better very soon.
In the meanwhile, we should all refrain from telling jokes on the forum - in case it makes you laugh.
Jun

Post by Jun »

How is your recovery going ? Hope you are doing well.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:01 am How is your recovery going ? Hope you are doing well.
Thank you. It is going very slowly, but I am recovering. I'm still going through a lot of pain and the doctor told me to expect that for at least another month, probably more. I've been through two procedures to remove blood clots and have another one coming Monday.

It isn't easy, but I will be ok.
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

Belated sorry for your accident, glad you survived, and wish you a speedy recovery!
werner99

Post by werner99 »

Gaybutton wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:47 am
Jun wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:01 am How is your recovery going ? Hope you are doing well.
It isn't easy, but I will be ok.
Gaybutton,

Hang in there {Isn't that what Americans say???}, best wishes with your continuing recuperation, and thanks for all your good work for this forum!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

werner99 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:55 pm best wishes with your continuing recuperation
Thank you. I'm much closer to full recuperation now.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Now, 2 months later, I'm close enough to fully recovered to be able to get a new car. With the help of RichLB and his Thai friend I decided upon the Honda Mobilio. Just yesterday we closed the deal. I should be able to take delivery some time early next week. I miss my old Toyota Vios, but if I had to lose it as a result of that accident, I'm quite pleased to be replacing it with this one. And yes, it does have air bags. I learned my lesson about that the hard way.