Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
SP55

Re: Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Post by SP55 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:07 pm

There were some really nice new fresh boys in Niceboys yesterday. At least 3 new boys since my latest visit. Especially nr 10 was yummy. Plenty of customers too which proves yet again that a fun bar in Sunee still can attract both boys and customers.

Undaunted

Post by Undaunted » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:41 pm

It should be of no surprise that I’ve been a fan of Nice Boys for some time. However, as I live here looking at the same stock for a few years and offing the ones I wanted, for me there is little left. If you do not need to grope them to see if you like them, against my better judgement I recommend @Home Bar in Jomtien Complex for really nice Cambodian manly boys and there is no need to deal with a cunt owner and many new faces to choose from.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Jun

Post by Jun » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:19 am

Undaunted wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:41 pm
I recommend @Home Bar in Jomtien Complex for really nice Cambodian manly boys
Even I quite liked @Home Bar in Jomtien. Took home a lovely Khmer lad last time. A slim twink with just a little muscle. The boys actually circulate as well, unlike the bar across the soi.

rocket

Post by rocket » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:01 pm

I advise groping them at Nice Boys. There’s a nice bodied guy with a handsome face, but his coy is small and never hard. Almost seems like he’s on hormones. Certainly would be a dud if you took him home. He’s added filler which really makes it less desirable.

I really miss the cute gay boys they used to occasionally have in the past. The only remaining gay boy is now a mamason there and no longer goes on stage. I wonder if that was his decision to retire from the stage or the bosses.

Undaunted

Post by Undaunted » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:42 pm

rocket wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:01 pm
I really miss the cute gay boys they used to occasionally have in the past..
This is definitely the wrong bar to see obviously gay boys however, the boy you mention is on an app and two others are in fact boyfriends but you wouldn’t know they were gay.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

rocket

Post by rocket » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:09 pm

True, you never know who’s really gay or have boyfriends here. I agree with you that they could use an infusion of new guys. I think my favorite there is number 16. I like the bowl haircut style that he maintains and hasn’t changed it like many guys do when they’ve been influenced by others. Number 2 is still up there on my list even though he’s probably approaching 30.