Pattaya Marriott to Become "Avani Hotel"

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Pattaya Marriott to Become "Avani Hotel"

Post by Undaunted »

Seems like the Marriot in Pattaya adjacent to the Royal Garden Mall has been around forever, but that is about to change see this link:
http://en.sayamatravel.com/news/464/
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
tk2526

Re: Pattaya Marriott to Become "Avani Hotel"

Post by tk2526 »

I am writing to you on behalf of Pattaya Marriott Resort & Spa.

We would like to inform you that with effect from Tuesday November 1, 2016, the hotel will no longer be associated with the Marriott brand but will continue normal operations under the same ownership as the AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa.

This change does not affect your existing reservations which will be fully honored by the hotel however; certain conditions such as earning Marriott Rewards points will not be applicable beyond November 1, 2016.

We encourage you to call the hotel directly at +66 038 412 120 or contact the hotel via email at [email protected] should you need to re-confirm, change or cancel your current room accommodations.

Alternatively, you may contact Marriott reservations at +66 2 656 7700 or via the internet at http://www.marriott.com or via your booking agent prior to November 1, 2016.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may cause to you.

Once again, I would like to assure you that your existing agreement shall not be affected by this change. I also hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you to a Marriott Hotel in the near future.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

If your rates turn out to be less expensive than the Marriott rates, and if I already had a Marriott booking, I know what I would do . . .

A question that would be of interest to readers of this board - Will your hotel be gay friendly?
tk2526

Post by tk2526 »

Gaybutton wrote:If your rates turn out to be less expensive than the Marriott rates, and if I already had a Marriott booking, I know what I would do . . .

A question that would be of interest to readers of this board - Will your hotel be gay friendly?
We are always welcome all of our guests. Our hotel is friendly to everyone.