12 Years in Pattaya..Then and Now...part 1

Anything and everything about Thailand
loke

Re: 12 Years in Pattaya..Then and Now...part 1

Post by loke »

Gaybutton wrote:
loke wrote:That picture must have been taken 10 years ago ?
Probably longer than that by now. I'm glad he is still around, although I haven't spotted him lately.
He is shouting so loud selling stuff that it's almost not possible to miss him if you walk around 7 eleven and down to the beach. He has changed a bit from that photo but the hat he is always wearing is a giveaway. And he never miss an opportunity to flirt with some tourists. He could be around 30ish something now , so maybe he was 20-22 in that photo . I will show it to him next time I see him.
Doug

Post by Doug »

It's Raining Men....Bar Boys Actually.
Does any of you remember in the era of Kaos Bar the night that that one soi in Sunee was raided by the BIB. It was a surprise raid so Kaos didn't receive any warning. When word spread of the raid, Kaos really lived up to its name. The police were in the street so the only way for the illegals to escape was up the stairs for what should have been a temporary escape. However the boys found a way on to the roof then managed to jump across to the roofs on the other Sunee soi.
Customers having a relaxing evening in Memories Music Bar heard a clambering above and then bars boys began dropping off the metal awning onto the road. In various forms of dress the boys scampered off into the night free from the BIB.
Back then the show in Sunee never stopped and you could never predict what form it would take.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Gaybutton wrote:
Probably longer than that by now.
As mentioned he is still a beach and Jomtien complex regular. He was selling ice cream on the beach in 1992.
loke

Post by loke »

Up2u wrote:
Gaybutton wrote:
Probably longer than that by now.
As mentioned he is still a beach and Jomtien complex regular. He was selling ice cream on the beach in 1992.
1992 really? Lets say he was 18 in '92 he would be 42 years old now. Not sure I would say he's that old but maybe you're right.