Undaunted

The Changing Face of Pattaya

Post by Undaunted »

Burka Biker: Image
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Oliver

Re: The Changing Face of Pattaya

Post by Oliver »

I'm pleased to see people of all nationalities in Pattaya....as are those whose livelihoods depend on the trade. On the other hand, I may make exceptions in the cases of drunken louts from my country in some of the straight bars.
Doug

Post by Doug »

Is that a new type of helmet?
daherk

Post by daherk »

Golly, Gee Wiz, Undaunted is BACK!
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Welcome back Undaunted.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Oliver wrote:I'm pleased to see people of all nationalities in Pattaya....as are those whose livelihoods depend on the trade. On the other hand, I may make exceptions in the cases of drunken louts from my country in some of the straight bars.
This is very noble of you but I can't help but think that none stay where you do. These past months have seen a huge influx to Pattaya of Arabs, South Pattaya excuse the pun has become a Mecca for them. As I live in South Pattaya and have some renting short time where I live I can speak with some degree of authority about their presence here.

1. They think nothing of leaving their garbage in the hallways or throwing it out their window.
2. The young ones are obsessed with big and small motorbikes and as they appear to sleep a good part of the day begin their nightly routine of racing around South Pattaya and revving their engines in front of your residence from 8PM till 6AM.
3. Where they go so go the lowest class of whores often those that also speak Arabic from Uzbekistan, Morocco, etc.
4. Their whores are in the lobby all hours of the day and night waiting for anyone to open the door.
5. In spite of no smoking signs everywhere they leave cigarette butts and smoke anywhere they go.
6. They have little or no manners........
Alex

Post by Alex »

Undaunted, once your place has gone to the dogs in the way you've described, I think your only real option is to move. It probably won't get better, sorry to say.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Alex wrote:Undaunted, once your place has gone to the dogs in the way you've described, I think your only real option is to move. It probably won't get better, sorry to say.
You are absolutely correct hence because I've combined 3 units to make a large 1bdr. It is now for sale to an investor to reconstruct the walls and create 3 studios 38sq meters each.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Now that the "Gay Scene" in Pattaya has declined and consolidated I am reviewing all my options...Danang VN. Is high on my list.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:Danang VN. Is high on my list.
It's really for a different topic, but since this one is morphing and since it's your topic and you brought it up - I've never been to Danang. Can you tell us about it and why it appeals to you? Is there a gay scene?