Looking for that special guy.

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Looking for that special guy.

Post by Gaybutton »

x-man wrote:have you ever actually HAD a huge cock shoved down your throat or up your ass?
x-man

Post by x-man »

Oliver wrote:My preferences are aesthetic rather than ideological; ... Chaq'un a son gout....
I agree that each one of us has his own taste, but I have never in my life run into anyone turned on by Greek-statue-size dicks.

Maybe ancient Greeks were all "growers" rather than "showers." If so, from what I have seen times have changed.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Large appendages on stone statues were likely to break off over time so maybe that is why they were small?
However is seems that the Greeks viewed a small penis as aesthetically pleasing plus it was considered vulgar to expose the head of the penis in a public venue. Woe to the Jewish men in Greece.
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

I wasn't thinking specifically of penis-size (characteristically) but the classical ideal of proportionality.
To illustrate this, a few years ago, I fancied a cute guy in a Pattaya bar who ticked all the boxes for me....except one. His penis (which was continually waved at the punters) was huge, totally out of proportion to the rest of his body. I'd never have considered offing him. I find the "big-cock"parades, particularly when size is enhanced by elastic and silicone, most disagreeable. Looking at other falangs at a recent display in X Boys, I noticed that I wasn't the only one turned-off. A group of British girls loved it, by the way. Or them.
As I said before, chaqu'un a son gout. Best not to think that our own preferences are universally shared.