8. None
3%
9. Other
5%

Total votes: 78

RichLB

Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo, etc.

Post by RichLB »

Do any of you guys use any of these services? They seem really popular, but I'm still in the horse a buggy days and other than Yahoo, I've never tried them. Should I?
lvdkeyes

Re: Twitter, Facebook, Yahoo, etc.

Post by lvdkeyes »

"Other" could be used for "none".
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I changed the poll to include none and added Skype and Magicjack, but when I did that it wiped out your previous votes. Sorry. Reenter if so inclined. Thanks.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I use MSN on rare occasion but it's only to communicate with friends I already know (i.e., I'm not looking for a date that way).
jaafar

Post by jaafar »

Skype for international calls, Twitter & Facebook VERY light.
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

I log in to gayromeo (I votes this as "other") and MSN daily, facebook twice a week and I have an account on skype, but rarely use it. On gayromeo, I send or receive on average 3 messages per day (unless I change my location to "Bangkok", then I receive considerably more), on MSN several chats per week.

Maybe you want to change "3. Yahoo Messeanger " to Messenger? (Let's rather not dwell on this point, as everything about changing polls has been said in other threads.)

OMG! Checking again revealed "2, Facebook" there is a comma instead of a point. You should get an award for the most mistakes in a poll!
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

christianpfc wrote: OMG! Checking again revealed "2, Facebook" there is a comma instead of a point. You should get an award for the most mistakes in a poll!
I just shake my head at comments like that. Was it really necessary, does it encourage people to post, and does it make you feel better to identify yourself as one who thinks such an error is important? As I am struggling with old glasses until my new ones are ready, how about pointing out future typing errors to me in a PM.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

RichLB wrote:
christianpfc wrote: OMG! Checking again revealed "2, Facebook" there is a comma instead of a point. You should get an award for the most mistakes in a poll!
I just shake my head at comments like that. Was it really necessary, does it encourage people to post, and does it make you feel better to identify yourself as one who thinks such an error is important? As I am struggling with old glasses until my new ones are ready, how about pointing out future typing errors to me in a PM.
I think he was joking, or at least trying to. Most polls I've seen contain plenty more mistakes than that. Of course, a comment having nothing to do with the subject wasn't necessary in the first place, joking or not. Besides, apparently he didn't see that 'messenger' is misspelled . . .

Next time, don't forget:
SERIOUS ONLY
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

christianpfc wrote: Maybe you want to change "3. Yahoo Messeanger " to Messenger?
I think he did. he he he