Revised Poll...What is your preference?

Anything and everything about Thailand

Masculine Fem Ladyboy Which One For You?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:42 am

I prefer ladyboys
7%
I prefer masculine guys
26%
I prefer fem or slightly guys
12%
I prefer masculine twinks
30%
I prefer fem twinks
20%
I am bisexual
2%
I am a lesbian
3%

Total votes: 86

Undaunted

Re: Revised Poll...What is your preference?

Post by Undaunted »

Some like the more masculine guys; some even claim to like "straight boys" --- as if a genuinely straight boy would go to bed with another man, or even be able to get it up.(jaafar wrote)

Jaafar I hate to be the one to break the news but your statement about "straight boys" is wrong as I have had my best sexual experiences with them......Oh the stories I could tell!........By the the way I care. :D
Undaunted

Re: WHAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE POLL RESULTS

Post by Undaunted »

Undaunted wrote:Masculine and masculine twinks: 55.81%

Feminine and feminine twinks: 31.4%

Ladyboys: 7%

Lesbian: 3.5%

Bisexual: 2.32%
All comments welcome!
jaafar

Post by jaafar »

Undaunted wrote: Jaafar I hate to be the one to break the news but your statement about "straight boys" is wrong as I have had my best sexual experiences with them......Oh the stories I could tell!........By the the way I care. :D
Well, that depends, as Bill Clinton might say, on your definition of "straight." My rough guess from gallivanting around the world --- and speaking especially of young unmarried men:

Kinsey 0 --- completely het. About 20%. Their markers are (especially) hating the idea and not being able to get it up. A very disappointing off.
Kinsey 1 --- mostly het, but with some male experience. (10%??) Markers: "Man I was drunk last night. What happened?" You might want to get him drunk, and pray that this will not make him into a sexual flop, like the Kinsey 0.
Kinsey 2 --- mostly het, but with at least three years of significant male experience (10%??) Marker: "I am straight, but I do guys too."
Kinsey 3 --- equal het and homo experience. Marker: "I really enjoy sex, and I don't particularly care where I stick my dick, as long as it's warm and attractive."
Kinsey 4 --- Reverse of Kinsey 2. Mostly homo, but with at least 3 years of significant het experience. Marker: "Straight bar-boy"
Kinsey 5 --- Reverse of Kinsey 1. Marker: "I've done it with women while young and horny. Was I drunk, or what?"
Kinsey 6 --- Reverse of Kinsey 0. Completely gay. Marker: a complete disgust at the idea of fucking a woman. Would never try it, and wouldn't be able to get it up for that fish even if they did try it.

Of course, male sexuality and erotic experiences are vast in their differences --- but I think Kinsey put out a pretty good approximation.

Further remarks: I was a Kinsey 5 (at least when young and horny) but have morphed into a 6.

I have had some of the hottest sex of my life with boys who rated between 2 and 4.

In Tunisia, the "working averages" for young unmarried men were (a) 20% totally not interested (b) 40% could be brought round, with the right amount of beer, wine, or perhaps (!) cash money (c) the last 40% were just as interested as you were! Very different from Farangistan, still suffering from the aftereffects of Christian brainwashing, poor them.

For me, saying that you have had great sex with a Kinsey 0 is like saying that water runs uphill.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Thanks jaafar! Interesting read.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

jaafar wrote:Kinsey 6 --- Reverse of Kinsey 0. Completely gay. Marker: a complete disgust at the idea of fucking a woman. Would never try it, and wouldn't be able to get it up for that fish even if they did try it.
I must be a Kinsey 7. :shock:
Undaunted

Re: WHAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE POLL RESULTS

Post by Undaunted »

Undaunted wrote:Masculine and masculine twinks: 55.81%

Feminine and feminine twinks: 31.4%

Ladyboys: 7%

Lesbian: 3.5%

Bisexual: 2.32%
All comments welcome!
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

As someone that owned a gay venue here would these poll results effect the way you look at your business?
BeginnersMind

Post by BeginnersMind »

Undaunted wrote:As someone that owned a gay venue here would these poll results effect the way you look at your business?
Yes! I would open a new twink bar! (50%)

Leave the smaller niches, (Masculine (26%), Fem+Ladyboy(17%)) to someone else.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

BeginnersMind wrote:
Undaunted wrote:As someone that owned a gay venue here would these poll results effect the way you look at your business?
Yes! I would open a new twink bar! (50%)

Leave the smaller niches, (Masculine (26%), Fem+Ladyboy(17%)) to someone else.

Interesting commentary!

What do you think now that the results are in?
Grimmy

Post by Grimmy »

Undaunted wrote:What do you think now that the results are in?
Well, I think that according to your translation of your little survey, 87.21% like twinks! I say, bring on the twinks! :lol:

:mrgreen: Grimmy