Revised Poll...What is your preference?

Anything and everything about Thailand

Masculine Fem Ladyboy Which One For You?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:42 am

I prefer ladyboys
7%
I prefer masculine guys
26%
I prefer fem or slightly guys
12%
I prefer masculine twinks
30%
I prefer fem twinks
20%
I am bisexual
2%
I am a lesbian
3%

Total votes: 86

Gaybutton

Re: Revised Poll...What is your preference?

Post by Gaybutton »

Ahem . . . further discussion on the 'Fem vs Masculine' thread? I would lock this thread now, but I have no way to do that without also locking the ability for people to vote on the poll if they so wish. In any case, please cooperate and place any additional comments on the 'Fem vs Masculine' thread.

Also, some of the comments are getting very close to personal attacks. I think maybe I need to remind that personal attacks are verboten on this board, ok? Please stick to the issue itself.

For those who dislike the poll, if you look carefully at the poll it says, "Poll runs till Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:42 am." At 11:43 on that date you won't have to worry about it anymore. And I promise this is going to be the last poll on this issue that I'm going to allow. Maybe I should get Katherine Harris to determine the official results . . .
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Thank you to all that participated in the poll. The following is a summary of the results....

Feminine guys: A total of fem twinks and fem or slightly fem ( 27 ) 31.4%

Ladyboys: ( 6 ) 7.0%

Masculine guys and masculine twinks ( 48 ) 55.81%

Bisexual ( 2 ) 2.32%

Lesbian ( 3 ) 3.5%

What of it what you will. :shock:
Undaunted

WHAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE POLL RESULTS

Post by Undaunted »

Masculine and masculine twinks: 55.81%

Feminine and feminine twinks: 31.4%

Ladyboys: 7%

Lesbian: 3.5%

Bisexual: 2.32%
Grimmy

Re: WHAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE POLL RESULTS

Post by Grimmy »

Is it really necessary to start a whole new thread on this topic since you already posted the results on the original thread? Might I remind the moderator that the original thread already pushed many users' buttons and just became a repetitive soap box for men who love men who are straight and totally masculine. Let's not beat a dead horse YET AGAIN.

:? Grimmy
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Grimmy wrote:Is it really necessary to start a whole new thread on this topic since you already posted the results on the original thread? Might I remind the moderator that the original thread already pushed many users' buttons and just became a repetitive soap box for men who love men who are straight and totally masculine. Let's not beat a dead horse YET AGAIN.

:? Grimmy
Hello Gimmy, may I ask you 2 questions?

If you felt that way about this new thread why did you bother to read it?
These are only numbers why would they press anyone's "buttons".

Thanks Grimmy!
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Undaunted wrote:These are only numbers why would they press anyone's "buttons".
It might press a gay-button!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

thaiworthy wrote:It might press a gay-button!
It did. We're going to keep this topic on one thread and only one thread. I hope that's clear.

Also, now that the poll is over, in 24 hours this thread will be "un-stickied."

Grimmy

Post by Grimmy »

Undaunted wrote:Hello Gimmy, may I ask you 2 questions?

If you felt that way about this new thread why did you bother to read it?
These are only numbers why would they press anyone's "buttons".

Thanks Grimmy!
Dear Undaunted,

You certainly may ask. And I will reply.

1. I believe the answer to this question exists in the reply that I made on the actual thread and the ultimate result which it garnered... ie: combining the new thread into this old, worn out one. I couldn't bear to see history repeat itself yet again.

2. Well, as to the "why," you'll have to individually ask that of each of the users that replied to the 3 pages on this thread and the 11 pages on the other one. As for me, I just got sick of hearing the same two users lambast gay bar owners for not having the type of boy they like...and thereby declaring that anything other than their preference equated to an unpopular and useless venue.

:mrgreen: Grimmy
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Thanks Grimmy your views are appreciated as are all others!
jaafar

Post by jaafar »

Undaunted wrote:
Gaybutton wrote:I'll let the poll stand, but let's make this the last one. How many polls covering the same subject do we need?
Only one but the prior one was incomplete and it was deleted...Thus no accurate info resulted! Therefore it should be given the same placement as the unfinished deleted poll.
What could possibly make you think you're going to get meaningful data from an Internet poll?

And frankly, who cares anymore? I guess YOU do, but it beats the hell out of me why. Some guys like girls, some guys like girls and guys. There used to be a bar-owner down at the Night Bazaar. My sex-maniac friend told me that late at night he generally starting jacking off --- he was a good-looking Thai. The friend continued, "He's totally straight; he only likes lady-boys." :roll:

Some like the more masculine guys; some even claim to like "straight boys" --- as if a genuinely straight boy would go to bed with another man, or even be able to get it up. Lots of guys like lady-boys. De gustibus non est disputanum and Vive la difference! seem (to me) to sum it up nicely.