Revised Poll...What is your preference?

Anything and everything about Thailand

Masculine Fem Ladyboy Which One For You?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:42 am

I prefer ladyboys
7%
I prefer masculine guys
26%
I prefer fem or slightly guys
12%
I prefer masculine twinks
30%
I prefer fem twinks
20%
I am bisexual
2%
I am a lesbian
3%

Total votes: 86

let me tell u

Re: Revised Poll...What is your preference?

Post by let me tell u »

BeginnersMind wrote:
Undaunted wrote:I do encourage others to voice his opinion on this subject as this is an open forum!
I agree with Grimmy - you twisted the poll categories to get the answer you wanted, and then interpreted as you wanted. I'm not sure why though! In other matters, you seem so reasonable!

Also you said that you cherish Grimmy's opinions. Cherish away.

You guys are so funny, "how you can twist the truth' I don’t know!, is it not so strange when the fems come out as they always do, in every poll over the years, you always have one or two guys squirming.

Get use to it Buddy! Only 30% of guys like "FEM VOICED BOYs" lets forget all the other titles, they try to smoke screen us with. :shock:
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

let me tell u wrote:Only 30% of guys like "FEM VOICED BOYs"
Am I missing something? When did voices become part of this?
penguin

Post by penguin »

Oh hey yeah I head that word is going around the venue owners in Pattaya that 44% of guys said in this poll that they preferred various not 'masculine' types. 44%! That's nearly half! So, yeah, the owners have all decided to employ a lot more fem boys and ladyboys. And there's some jobs going for lesbians now as well. Woo!!
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

penguin wrote:Oh hey yeah I head that word is going around the venue owners in Pattaya that 44% of guys said in this poll that they preferred various not 'masculine' types. 44%! That's nearly half! So, yeah, the owners have all decided to employ a lot more fem boys and ladyboys. And there's some jobs going for lesbians now as well. Woo!!
That might not be the news that a couple of posters wanted to hear.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

thaiworthy wrote:
penguin wrote:Oh hey yeah I head that word is going around the venue owners in Pattaya that 44% of guys said in this poll that they preferred various not 'masculine' types. 44%! That's nearly half! So, yeah, the owners :roll: have all decided to employ a lot more fem boys and ladyboys. And there's some jobs going for lesbians now as well. Woo!!
That might not be the news that a couple of posters wanted to hear.

Except for the lesbians what else is new! :D. By the way you must be using the "new math" as the results show 56% prefer masculine guys and 31% prefer feminine guys, 7% ladyboys.

Why you have an issue with these numbers continues to elude me ? Why are you threatened by them? Still continues to elude me! :roll:
Undaunted

Re: WHAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE POLL RESULTS

Post by Undaunted »

Masculine and masculine twinks: 55.81%

Feminine and feminine twinks: 31.4%

Ladyboys: 7%

Lesbian: 3.5%

Bisexual: 2.32%