Oral sex-wearing condom poll

Anything and everything about Thailand

Would you wear a condom to receive oral sex or would you refuse the service from the boy?

1/NO I would not wear one,i would look for another boy.
84%
2/Yes if he asked I would wear one to receive oral sex.
16%

Total votes: 56

gertrude

Oral sex-wearing condom poll

Post by gertrude »

I want to put a little Disclaimer in it before you read as some may find this topic a little sensitive so stop reading now if you prefer.
Following the thread "blowjob bars" and someone..mentioning about Hygiene /Cleaniliness...I am just thinking how many of you wear a condom to receive oral sex.
Now I know some us prefer to "give" rather than receive but this is aimed more at receivers.
As a future go go bar owner I would like to model a bar similar to Happy Boys with private areas where staff can earn additional money.
(Now I did look at Happy Boys when it was for sale and love their business model however too small for shows.)but thats another story..

Obviously if they (boys)give blowjobs...most if not all customers would prefer bareback oral sex...whether this includes CIM is up to the sex worker himself.
I f I was ..a bar owner I would prefer condom use...however my objective would be to find sex workers/boys who suck without a condom.
Why? ....because thats what MOST customers want....thats what will bring in the money for ME and my business.I am sorry if this sounds selfish but business is business and if i was going to make a go of it i will do what is right for my business and what the customers want.
Its not great but Im sorry its the truth...and if I wanted to turn over a profit I go with what the majority would want.

Would I have a responsibility regarding transmission of diseases or any conscious...probaly not because foremost is the profit for me,obviously if I was in Australia or England then the authorities would make me supply condoms but not so in Thailand as far as I can see.
I am talking about receiving blowjobs here...not full on sex.
Now personally I do not LIKE wearing a condom to RECEIVE a blowjob,I can feel anything,Im sorry I refuse however I do PULL out before the end.Now for some reason in the girlie bars condom use for receiving blowjobs is becoming more common,I dont know why but I did find this being bisexual.

I know it may be a diificult subject for some and I do hate putting in another poll..I dont want to make this board "poll Central" but I understand there are those who are shy to make a comment and prefer to just vote.
I think this is a important topic...because I really want to know who does not wear a condom for receiving oral sex BECAUSE most think that you cannot receive HIV or other diseases from oral sex.
Now the question is,please be truthful..if a barboy asked /told you to wear a condom for oral sex,would you refuse the service? Do you take the risk not to ..because you consider it low risk ?
Some dont even consider oral sex as real sex.
windwalker

Re: Oral sex-wearing condom poll

Post by windwalker »

gertrude wrote: Now for some reason in the girlie bars condom use for receiving blowjobs is becoming more common,I dont know why but I did find this being bisexual.
Quite obvious, the girls can bring the guy to climax in their mouth without fear of contacting a STD via semen. The guy doesn't have to pull out and she doesn't have to swallow, etc.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

windwalker wrote:Quite obvious, the girls can bring the guy to climax in their mouth without fear of contacting a STD via semen. The guy doesn't have to pull out and she doesn't have to swallow, etc.
Not entirely medically correct. If anyone has even the slightest abrasion or cut anywhere on the gums or in the mouth, then they are at risk of transmission.
gertrude

Post by gertrude »

Sorry to sound Explicit For Sume..but I prefer to "feeel" The sensation .from a customer point of view ,you could probaly even count as much wanting or would pay xtra for CIM but I dont want to get into that area of information.
A lot of u may think the girls on beach road at night service you orally without a condom..not so..i had a degree of difficulty in trying to get bareback oral sex.

Yes your right of course about the HIV transmission but It is low risk and as you can..see from the polling many are prepared to take that risk.
jomtiemlover

Post by jomtiemlover »

Again the poll reflects the view's of the 2 week tourist !
jaafar

Post by jaafar »

Well, as my straight (?) friend commented, "I'd rather die than suck on rubber." I've sometimes had the reverse request, but my answer has always been that it's just more fun to jack off.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

jaafar wrote:Well, as my straight (?) friend commented, "I'd rather die than suck on rubber." I've sometimes had the reverse request, but my answer has always been that it's just more fun to jack off.
I believe the OP was referring to the farang wearing a condom while being serviced. If I were the smoker I would prefer this method. Remember famous last words; "I won't cum in your mouth!"
jaafar

Post by jaafar »

windwalker wrote:
jaafar wrote:Well, as my straight (?) friend commented, "I'd rather die than suck on rubber." I've sometimes had the reverse request, but my answer has always been that it's just more fun to jack off.
I believe the OP was referring to the farang wearing a condom while being serviced. If I were the smoker I would prefer this method. Remember famous last words; "I won't cum in your mouth!"
Yes, he was, and I was just commenting that I didn't like the idea either way. As far as "I won't cum in your mouth" goes, my own humble opinion is that it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out when a guy is reaching orgasm --- aside from the fact that 99% of Thai guys will TELL you.

Besides --- these discussions about HIV always have to get clinically accurate --- if I don't have an open sore in my mouth, so what?

The risk factors in oral and anal sex are completely different. Frankly, I don't think the subject of a condom has ever been raised with me, except for the case of one guy who assumed I was going to f*ck him. He was a little puzzled to learn that I don't do that. Ever. Either way. And haven't, since 1981.
penguin

Post by penguin »

Here's a pretty good and straightforward summary of the HIV transmission risk with oral sex :

http://www.tht.org.uk/informationresour ... x/oralsex/

I am one of those for whom oral sex with a condom (whether I'm giving or recieving) isn't something I'd bother with, unless there's a specific reason for it such as mouth abrasions or what have you. Even then, I'll probably skip it and get on with something else.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

jaafar wrote:Yes, he was, and I was just commenting that I didn't like the idea either way. As far as "I won't cum in your mouth" goes, my own humble opinion is that it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure out when a guy is reaching orgasm --- aside from the fact that 99% of Thai guys will TELL you.
I agree the Thai guy would likely tell you, but the OP was referring to farang wearing a condom. I'm not so sure that farang are so caring. Of course I am referring to straight farang and their lady smokers. Gays would never be so callous.

Not quite sure how HIV entered the discussion, but there are a number of other STDs which are easily transmitted through oral contact far more so then HIV.