Poll-Do you like farang female impersonator shows?

Anything and everything about Thailand

Do you like to see "farang female impersonator shows"?

1/ Yes ,I like to watch them and will go to see them.
13%
2/No I do not like them,I dont want to see them.
87%

Total votes: 75

gertrude

Re: Poll-Do you like farang female impersonator shows?

Post by gertrude »

I do like the boy in the middle a lot...was working at Montys a long time.
Excellent show...and your right macaroni..fem type dancing here however not everyone is into "man" boys,

Would it draw in the crowd nowadays..probaly not but the world is changing and business must change with it.
jaafar

Post by jaafar »

gertrude,

Have you ever in your life operated a business of any kind?

I ask because you are full of "business advice" which strikes me as innocent.
jaafar

Post by jaafar »

macaroni21 wrote:
monty wrote:There was no increse in punters from drag to sexy boy show.
Some thing NEW is needed, I just dont know what.
If the video is any indication, then (and this is just my opinion/taste) it's merely a shade better than a drag show; it won't be enough for someone like me to make an effort to go to that bar. The chief issue I'd have is that the boys are just not appealing - to me they look so emaciated there is no sex appeal at all. Nearly as important, the show basically features femininity - make-up, gestures, gait - which are turn-offs. In other words, I wouldn't call this a sexy boy show, because there's neither sex appeal nor masculinity.

Beachlover will probably put it more bluntly. . . now where is he when I need him?
Maybe "wannabe-sexy lady boy show." (??) ;)

This is much more like it!

Salamat

Post by Salamat »

Any type of female impesonator show is a real turn-off for me. Mercifully,they are a dying breed with respect to bars. Respectfully, they should all hangup their dresses and give it a long, long break. The best show? That's easy-a bar where masculine men are in abundance.