Australia
8%
Elsewhere in Asia
4%

Total votes: 178

firecat69

Re: Who Are You?

Post by firecat69 »

There cannot be a more beautiful city and environs then Capetown. I only got to spend 5 days there. I will remedy that next year and return for at least 2 weeks.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

Brett wrote:I am Brett, 49. My long term partner and I live in Cape Town, South Africa. Being involved in an import business, I visit SE Asia and China regularly on business and we also spend as much leisure time as possible in Thailand and surrounds. Like so many others, would like to retire to Thailand or Cambodia some day.
Brett, since South Africa is reachable by a non-stop flight with Thai Air and Thai guys can go to S.Africa without a visa,
I have wondered if there is a vibrant gay scene in the big cities and if young men are available commercially or via internet websites like gayromeo.com. It could be a great place to bring a Thai bf if one has the budget..

Perhaps, Brett ,you or anyone with knowledge could start another thread with information about South Africa.
Brett

Post by Brett »

Done. New topic South Africa in the world forum. A brief overview - questions welcome.