Sexual curiosity

Anything and everything about Thailand

Sexual Curiosity

I prefer the other guy to reach orgasm before I do.
56%
I prefer me to orgasm first.
2%
If only one of us has an orgasm I prefer it to be the other guy.
16%
If only one of us has an orgasm I prefer it to be me.
20%
Orgasms are not important to me, I just like to touch.
7%

Total votes: 45

RichLB

Sexual curiosity

Post by RichLB »

None of my business, of course, but I'm curious what gets other guys off.
xiandarkthorne

Re: Sexual curiosity

Post by xiandarkthorne »

I voted "I prefer the other guy to reach orgasm before I do" because a great part of my fun is watching the other guy's face as he experiences a good orgasm in my capable hands...and then I show him what happens when I experience a multiple orgasm. You should see the look on some of the guys' faces when that happens...

And if you don't believe that men can have multiple orgasms, you don't know what you're missing!

Have a look -
http://www.whitelotuseast.com/MultipleOrgasm.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZogOjKdV7Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D6HneSS ... re=channel

Xian

PS
I stumbled on my technique before I found out that there was actually material about it on the internet. I must be doing something different because in spite of what Dr Davison says in her vid, I do ejaculate with each orgasm.
I'm too old to be an enfant terrible so I'll just have to settle for being an irrrrrrrascible old fart! My Blog is here http://xiandarkthorne.blogspot.com/
starofdavid

Post by starofdavid »

i like to ,
1/shopping for boy preference for fem boy-maybe take 2-3 hours of course can take more time.
then number 2/ Agreeing on doing business together and agreeing on price-can take 1 hour
3/ then i have preference to cum mostly on me-about 10 minutes

4/boy leaves with his cash exchange,business finalised
cdnmatt

Post by cdnmatt »

You forgot the "same time" option. If you're about to go, wait for the other guy. Best of the best...
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

My dime my time! I like if they cum when I am f_cking them it is a turn on...If not that's fine too! My idea of foreplay is letting them use the remote for 10 minutes before the camagra takes effect. One more thing if I think I am going to climax too soon I think of the ladyboy behind the bar at The Corner Bar and I am good for another ten minutes, it works every time! Isn't love grand!
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

I agree with cdnmatt.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

cdnmatt wrote:You forgot the "same time" option.
That is why I always suggest that when anyone writes a poll, always include an "other" option. No matter how much you try to anticipate the entire gamut of possible responses, somebody always comes up with something you didn't think of.

Also, there was some question as to whether it is possible to "fix" poll outcomes by voting more than once. Anyone who did vote in this poll will see it is not possible to vote more than once (unless you registered multiple handles and I have not yet caught you).
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

cdnmatt wrote:You forgot the "same time" option. If you're about to go, wait for the other guy. Best of the best...
Actually, I didn't forget it. I just figured everyone would pick that choice and also that it doesn't occur often enough to really tell us much.
jaafar

Post by jaafar »

Well, I would have picked the "same time" option as well.

I don't care much about who comes first, although I think I am a bit of a "follower" in that regard. Watching a handsome guy ejaculate puts me over the top.

But the situation reverses itself when I figure out that the guy I am with is a "follower." He's waiting for me to come first, which is also really a turn-on.

So I guess I wind up voting "Present." Or, perhaps, "Sex is Wonderful."
vpnoy

Post by vpnoy »

I prefer we both do it at the same time!