Sexual curiosity

Anything and everything about Thailand

Sexual Curiosity

I prefer the other guy to reach orgasm before I do.
56%
I prefer me to orgasm first.
2%
If only one of us has an orgasm I prefer it to be the other guy.
16%
If only one of us has an orgasm I prefer it to be me.
20%
Orgasms are not important to me, I just like to touch.
7%

Total votes: 45

RichLB

Re: Sexual curiosity

Post by RichLB »

Back to my poll and away from the humor (although some of those rejoinders made me smile). Personally, I've been surprised by the results so far. They're giving me a perspective on the attitudes of we farang that contradicts my preassumption. I think it belies the notion that we treat the guys as mere masturbation machines to be used and then discarded. I'd be interested in how other guys are interpreting this ongoing poll.
YardenUK

Post by YardenUK »

beachlover wrote:I love it when the other guy has an orgasm while I'm inside him... on top of him looking down. A while ago, the boy wasn't even touching his dick and he came... sooo hot.
Ah ha! So u dictate all these posts just to keep your boy's hands busy on the keyboard!
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

YardenUK wrote: Ah ha! So u dictate all these posts just to keep your boy's hands busy on the keyboard!
I think you added the word "boy's" by mistake if not you have my apologies.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

YardenUK wrote:
beachlover wrote:I love it when the other guy has an orgasm while I'm inside him... on top of him looking down. A while ago, the boy wasn't even touching his dick and he came... sooo hot.
Ah ha! So u dictate all these posts just to keep your boy's hands busy on the keyboard!
That was so funny. I love your sense of humor. I am still laughing . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:
Astro

Post by Astro »

i prefer to cum last since once i cum I lose interest.