Rin

Re: Thailand Shipwrecked!

Post by Rin »

Those are your examples of masculine guys? LOL
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Rin wrote:Those are your examples of masculine guys? LOL
Hi Rin! It would be helpful if you could contribute what your example would be! Perhaps you could post a photo it would be nice to see a different perspective.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Hey, how the hell come no photo of the livestock? By the way, boy or girl livestock, femboy livestock, or what? Us discriminating types need to know.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Bob wrote:Hey, how the hell come no photo of the livestock? By the way, boy or girl livestock, femboy livestock, or what? Us discriminating types need to know.

Bob us usual your eye is on the ball! At the moment there are as many votes for fem guys as there are for livestock! Just a guess but if I were a betting man I would put my money on feminine livestock.
painai2

Post by painai2 »

I am entirely bored with this subject! Enough already.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

painai2 wrote:I am entirely bored with this subject! Enough already.

There are many other threads here.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

As no one has contributed photos of muscle boys here are two.

I could enjoy an island sojourn with either of these.

My motto is, “Too much is never enough.”
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Bob wrote:Hey, how the hell come no photo of the livestock? By the way, boy or girl livestock, femboy livestock, or what? Us discriminating types need to know.
Bob I hope this helps
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

painai2 wrote:I am entirely bored with this subject! Enough already.
So am I. I'm trying to be fair to everyone and I'm trying to let people post what they wish to post here, but this masculine vs. feminine thing is getting way out of hand. I'll let this thread run its course, but this is going to be the end of it. I'm getting too many complaints from board members to permit more of these kinds of threads. So, I won't. Enough is enough.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE MASCULINE VS. FEMININE THREADS ON THIS BOARD, PERIOD! And I will delete any further similar threads.

It's time for me to use:

And before I start getting even more PMs complaining that now I'm being a control freak, from where I sit I'm doing what I have to do.

"Go ahead, tell me about it, Cole. Tell me about how if it was you, you'd have done it different."
- Robert Mitchum (Sheriff J.P. Harrah) to John Wayne (Cole Thornton), 'El Dorado'
bao-bao

Post by bao-bao »

If I were shipwrecked on an island I probably wouldn't be doing laundry so I wouldn't need a belly on a guy like those above. I can appreciate a ripped body on occasion, but I'd never choose to try to snuggle with a bag of rocks as they seem to be. Nothing against those who do, however.

The guy below would be about as muscular as I'd find attractive, and he himself had a pretty low body fat ratio. Nice guy, too. I should post his story some time.

The reality would be I'd pick a few (if that were an option) who were in shape enough to take care me and my creature comforts, I suppose, and that would have more to do with abilities than looks. Sort of "Men Friday," for those of you who have read Defoe.