Do you prefer guys over 21?
29%
Are you jelouse of Big Farangs.?
5%

Total votes: 66

Bob

Re: Peni Delicti

Post by Bob »

Undaunted wrote:if there was a poll on which color of the gay rainbow flag you prefer
Egads, don't give anybody the idea!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:What is meaningful to one person is not always meaningful to another!
That is precisely the point.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

"Nuts".
choctop

Post by choctop »

Really sometimes I am jealous of other farang with smaller ones! Some boys will not let me fuck them after they see it or they will let me but ask me to stop before I have put it all the way in.
Beerworth

Post by Beerworth »

lvdkeyes wrote:That is not correct; there are lots of Muslim boys in Thailand and they are all cut.
Where can you find the cut muslim boys in Pattaya? I want to know.
Grimmy

Post by Grimmy »

Beerworth wrote:
lvdkeyes wrote:That is not correct; there are lots of Muslim boys in Thailand and they are all cut.
Where can you find the cut muslim boys in Pattaya? I want to know.

I have to admit, I haven't come across any cut boys so far. I'd also be interested to know where you came across all of these "lots." Is there a cut, Muslim Boy Bar somewhere that I don't know of?

:mrgreen: Grimmy
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Grimmy wrote:I'd also be interested to know where you came across all of these "lots."
You don't have to come across any to know lvdkeyes is right. Muslim boys are customarily cut. As for where to find them, you don't need bars. Several are on Gay Romeo. You can also come out to my neighborhood. There is a large Muslim population out here. As for how many might be gay, where I live I honestly don't know. I don't approach boys living in my immediate area.
Grimmy

Post by Grimmy »

Gaybutton wrote:I don't approach boys living in my immediate area.
Probably sage advice for everyone.

:mrgreen: Grimmy
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Beerworth wrote: Where can you find the cut muslim boys in Pattaya? I want to know.
There a few Muslim guys in Sunee plaza. They are at Sky Boy Bar after 1:00 A.M. They are from southern Thailand.
netrix

Post by netrix »

Gaybutton wrote: I'm sorry, but I didn't place this board online for half-assed quality to be an identifying component.
can't have any damned half-assed penis size surveys! no sirree! what would people think??