29%
Are you jelouse of Big Farangs.?
5%

Total votes: 66

Gaybutton

Re: Peni Delicti

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:You are a minimalist!
Not really. I'm just looking for people to write polls that aren't biased toward their own preferences.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:
Undaunted wrote:You are a minimalist!
Not really. I'm just looking for people to write polls that aren't biased toward their own preferences.
Thank heaven I don't know anyone like that!
gumbleby

Re: Penis Print

Post by gumbleby »

OMG the title of this topic made me think of Mr. Brice Hortefeux, French Foreign Minister

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11565448
Beerworth

Post by Beerworth »

Fussy fussy I like big cocks and do much prefer cut but will settle for uncut since there are no cut cocks to be found in Thailand.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

That is not correct; there are lots of Muslim boys in Thailand and they are all cut.
macaroni21

Post by macaroni21 »

I can think of one more option.... "I love silicone dicks" hahahaha

Seriously, I can't participate in this survey either. Size is of no importance whatsoever. If anything, some of the smaller ones are cute.

Secondly what are the two questions relating to 21 years old doing in this survey; what's that got to do with cock size? Might it be that in fact those two questions are the real motivation for the survey? The other questions being just smokescreen?
Grimmy

Post by Grimmy »

I also refuse to take part in this poll as I believe it is set up with a strong bias...as Gaybutton already pointed out. If you want a survey to truly reflect the users of this board...instead of just feeding one or two overpowering egos, you must learn how to write a fair and concise survey that allows for the tastes of all individuals. This one does not.

:( Grimmy
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Grimmy wrote:write a fair and concise survey that allows for the tastes of all individuals.
Technically speaking, I can't vote for the choices preferring boys over 21 or under 21. You know why? I prefer boys who are 21 . . .
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Grimmy wrote:I also refuse to take part in this poll as I believe it is set up with a strong bias...as Gaybutton already pointed out. If you want a survey to truly reflect the users of this board...instead of just feeding one or two overpowering egos, you must learn how to write a fair and concise survey that allows for the tastes of all individuals. This one does not.

:( Grimmy
It might be helpful to the author of this poll for you to comment on the tastes that have not been included in this poll.
let me tell u

Post by let me tell u »

Gaybutton wrote:
Undaunted wrote:What other options are there?
The whole point of putting an "other" option in any poll is there is almost always a few people who manage to come up with answer possibilities that didn't occur to the person writing the poll. Even if there are no "other" possibilities, it can't hurt anything to include the option, can it, just in case?

As you can see, one different possibility occurred to lvdkeyes. Two that occur to me are there is no option for people who like "small ones" and no option for people who don't care one way or another about size. That's three "others" right there, and since the poll is going to run two weeks there may be more. You never know. That's why I always recommend including an "other" option in polls. Like I said, it can't hurt anything.

When we are looking for information to see who thinks what about a certain situation of person, ‘OTHER’ is meaningless, it tells you nothing, I like to get to the heart of the answer and I think I have covered that in this POLL.

If who ever answers they like a Big One, it’s quite obvious the others prefer a small one. But as its to late to add it now, i think IF it will give us more info I would of added it. Out of interest.

"Happy to get any one at all" is there to cover "OTHER" if you want to use it.