Boys in The Provinces

Anything and everything about Thailand
pong

Re: Boys in The Provinces

Post by pong »

Oh-now that I read this, a bit passing time for waiting right now. Reminds me on one of my very 1st trips to TH/BKK here. Was proposed that by a then found friend who captured quite right we were not the best of couples in bed and he said he had enough friends he could ask-which was indeed the case. But that was some 25/30 yrs ago and there is inflation. Requested reward by then (yes, there was a not too uncertain hint): a free meal, but not just a stdd streetfood dish (then 10-15 bt, today 50/60), but some more elaborate dishes. In fact we fairly often ate together, he also kind of introduced me to how that works etc. and how to order. I eat still pretty often at those simple stands or foodcourts. We have been friends for quite a long time that way.
In one of the m2m msg shops also quite some yrs ago by now, far away from centre BKK (close by DMK airport) there turned out to be a kind of group of gay students from some nearby technical college, making extra pocket money in the weekends. They would also quite of pass you on among them in a way-in a well intended way and indeed it turned out quite nice. Lasted maybe 1/2 yr.
This story of jun is in the blog of christian about every month incl. the same tricks/methods etc. And yes, some guys have also quite another levelled idea of what they have to charge.
BKKDreamer

Post by BKKDreamer »

With my regular massage guy from the Complex, the price I offer him is slightly elevated (instead of 1.500 he gets 2.000), as I "order in". Him and I have almost the same exact taste in masculine men and he knows that I hate searching for them in the apps, he gladly does the searching for me/us, where the prospective guy needs to:
- be willing and able to give me a 4 hands massage with my above mentioned massage guy,
- he explains in their language what is edging, how to do it, what is expected of them (they need to edge both me and my massage friend - we take turns doing it to each other. I prefer the stop and go technique - when almost about to cum - STOP - switch hands from whoever is doing it to the other guy, repeat cycles until desired orgasm is reached),
- be able to get and keep an erection,
- be participatory in the program,
- deliver their orgasm to us.

As all of this is complicated and my massage guy can properly explain it to the prospective candidates.
He schedules the meeting at my place and if the person gets lost he goes out and fetches them and/or navigates them on the phone.

For the other guy that I use as a finder, he gets 1.000 baht for each successful find. But, he does not participate because he is trans and super feminine - and is clearly not my type. He chased me for a long time on Hornet and in frustration he said to me, I know that you don't want me, but I have access to many guys - can you pay me if I present them to you?

Because of his work, many heterosexual and/or Bi guys go with him and consequently he tells them that he has a friend who is into edging and if they would be interested in meeting me. Most say NO but so far, in 5 months, 5 have said yes, of which I only wanted to meet with 2 of the 5, of which only 1 meeting was successful with the Turkish Muay Thai boxer - but that meeting was delayed because he was sent off to a Thai jail for a while so we had to wait until he was freed. Him and I have met 3 times so far and he is one of my favorites because he is an expert at edging and I also love to edge him.

Last night was the 2nd yes guy, but it fell through because this very straight sexy Russian guy got afraid at the last minute.

So, this trans guy gets more for a finders fee because the type of guys that he has access to are very particular and unique - generally they are straight or bi guys who have fucked this trans guy.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

BKKDreamer wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:34 pm this trans guy gets more for a finders fee because the type of guys that he has access to are very particular and unique - generally they are straight or bi guys who have fucked this trans guy.
You've come up with quite a gimmick, one I certainly had never thought of. I am truly impressed. It will be very interesting to see how many people reading this will give it a try.

I would think the right "finder" would be well worth it, especially if his success at finding just the right guy for you is consistent. I see this as perfectly legitimate. He's a finder, not a pimp.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Oddly enough, I just spotted someone advertising Edging on a phone app. Unfortunately for BKKDreamer, he's several hours from Pattaya.