Boys in The Provinces

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Boys in The Provinces

Post by Jun »

Boy A seems interested in whether or not I take ICE

Boy B is over 60km away, but establishes that I'm going to Bangkok about the same time he is. So he's kindly pointed out that he's going to Icon Siam alone on xx date.
On balance, meeting a boy for the first time at Icon Siam, is probably even less desirable than taking ICE, not that I'm going anywhere near that either.

Boy C seems like a nice straightforward money boy. Can do it all and is happy with my tip range. Then he wants me to send him 200 baht today. The when I say he gets money AFTER we meet, he says goodbye. So no intention to meet. I never send money in advance and gather the success rate for that is about 0%.

Boy D. Offers 2 hour oil massage for 1200. Obviously 300/hr is normal, so I ask what's included. Apparently, they offer a highly personal service. I thought all massages are like that ? How can it not be personal service ?
More direct language is needed, as I'm not paying a premium for vague promises.

Boy E. English is quite basic, but once I change to direct language, a deal is swiftly agreed.
Gaybutton

Re: Boys in The Provinces

Post by Gaybutton »

Sounds like Boy E is the best choice from those - or least of the evils anyway.

NEVER send money to a boy in advance of meeting, no matter what kind of story he gives you. If you do, you're very likely to be spending time waiting for a no-show and you won't be able to make contact with him. He's gone - and so is whatever amount you sent him. Then, rather than the good time you anticipated, instead you get to feel like a damned fool.

When going out to the provincial hinterlands, I learned not to make any advance arrangements. I used to do much better once I got wherever I was going, including boys approaching me instead of the other way around.
Jun

Post by Jun »

I NEVER send money in advance and I never pay up front.
Well, not unless it's one of those Tokyo host bars, where payment up front is to the bar and quality service is a certainty.

Obviously I went for boy E. He had some difficulty finding my hotel, despite me sending the Google maps link. The hotel has a large illuminated sign on top and is 200m off the street where he allegedly works in a hotel. It cannot be difficult. Even I found it.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:25 pm Obviously I went for boy E. He had some difficulty finding my hotel, despite me sending the Google maps link.
But he did find it. I hope everything went well for both of you.

Folks, now you have both Jun and me emphasizing NEVER send money in advance, no matter what the boy tells you. That should be a definite "out of the question" Even if the boy is the boy of your dreams, but he has some reason to try to get you to send money to him in advance, whatever his reason is, don't send it. If you do, it is almost a certainty that "in your dreams" is all he'll ever be.

I hope those of you reading this follow that advice.
Jun

Post by Jun »

The lad was good. From Nong Khai, so the first Thai lad to visit my room for over 6 weeks. The others have been from Laos and Cambodia.
He's contacting me on Grindr again, so I guess he's satisfied.

As for never sending money in advance, I think this forum has a mature and experienced readership, who are unlikely to fall for that trick.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:47 am As for never sending money in advance, I think this forum has a mature and experienced readership, who are unlikely to fall for that trick.
I hope so, but some here are newcomers and not particularly experienced, especially when it comes to falling for the tricks some of the boys try to pull. Also, a hell of a lot more people who are not members read this board. I have no idea how much experience they might have. Many likely have none.

What seems totally obvious to us may not be so obvious to others. That is why I try to have this board provide whatever advice we can, whether it is this or anything else.
BKKDreamer

Post by BKKDreamer »

Your advice is very well appreciated.

I "employ" some of the guys in a different way - as I HATE hunting and searching on the apps - so I pay guys who can get me GREAT dates via the apps or any other means - like "passa la parola", like we used to say in Italy - "asking around" a nice finders fee. However, one of these guys often wants his payment up front - but I ALWAYS push back - and I tell him, I will give you your money when I have the LINE ID of the person, made contact, and had the date - then you get your finders fee.

To date - I have been able to meet a hot Turkish Muay Thai boxer guy who was recently released from Thai prison - and he was worth every penny spent to acquire access to him - as he is not on any of the apps..... We have already met 3 different times and each time gets better - as this guy is a TRUE edger - which is my preferred sexual activity - which are very hard to find in Thailand - I had better luck to find edgers in Europe and the USA - as it seems that edging is not practiced very much in Thailand.

And, as I predicted MANY months ago - some of the HOT Russians are slowly starting to appear in the "for Rent" marketplace. Yesterday, I actually chatted with one via Telegram chat - he is truly HOT - but he got scared when it came to the moment of setting up the appointment for the fun. So, the guy who found this one for me - did not get paid.
Since we are coming up on the one year anniversary of the Russian invasion of Ukraine - many of the Russians hiding in Thailand to avoid the mandatory draft / conscription are probably exhausting their funds to live here. There are many sexy Russians at the Dongtan gay beach, in the Sansuk sauna, and at the private parties where they can dance at Dorothy's Showbar in the Jomtien Supertown Complex.
I anticipate to see more Russians appear as being available soon.....

So, I agree - NEVER pay in advance - pay once the service has been delivered.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Despite references to experienced readership, I had to Google "edging" :oops:

Boy D messaged me again on Hornet to say I should contact him if I want a massage. He's the one who wants 1200 for a massage and 3000 for sex.
I told him if I want a massage, I can walk into a massage shop and pay 300. Admittedly, the large number of massage shops in this town are staffed by ladies. However, if all he's promising for the 1200 is a massage with no extras, it might be 4x their price, but it's not 4x the value.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:59 pm However, if all he's promising for the 1200 is a massage with no extras, it might be 4x their price, but it's not 4x the value.
Sounds like he's one to simply reject and move on.

Edging. That's a new term to me too. Those interested might want to read this article: https://www.healthline.com/health/healt ... sm-control
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

BKKDreamer wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:31 pm I pay guys who can get me GREAT dates via the apps or any other means - like "passa la parola", like we used to say in Italy - "asking around" a nice finders fee.
Paying a finders fee. You are the first person on this board ever to come up with that. You may have started something here. My first question is why didn't anyone think of that before?

My second question is may I ask how much you pay for the finders fee? I wouldn't have any idea how much to offer.

If anyone reading this tries the finders fee idea, please post about it.