Prices @ Nice Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Prices @ Nice Boys

Post by Undaunted »

Your drink 200
Boy’s drink 250
*Off 500

The saving grace is you won’t find the type of “boys” Jun prefers working here.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Re: Prices @ Nice Boys

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:22 pm Your drink 200
Boy’s drink 250
*Off 500
How many boys did you off ? :D

On my last visit to Nice Boys in early Dec 2021, the customer drink was also 200 baht at that time.
The last time I bought a boy drink and paid an off fee at Nice Boys was in 2016. That was the second most effeminate lad I've met in 15 years, so I suspect Undaunted wouldn't be chasing him.

It's not the pricing that's keeping me away from Nice Boys.

For comparison:
Winner Boys Draught Beer 89 baht, boy drink approx 150 baht
Toy Boys Singha Beer 280 baht, although they did bring me a second beer free. I didn't have any reason to buy a boy drink at Toy Boys. The more interesting lads were already with customers.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:12 pm It's not the pricing that's keeping me away from Nice Boys.
Don't keep us in suspense. What is keeping you away?

The pricing would keep me away or at least would keep me from being a regular customer.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:33 pm What is keeping you away?
A shortage of nice boys. Do YOU like their boys ?

I look for slim lads, not covered in an excessive number of tattoos and with no moustache. On average, they fail on more than one of these criteria and are not even close to what I look for.
Thankfully, the city is full of hot attractive boys, so there's no need to go to a bar that never recruits any of them.

To be fair, due to consistent disappointments over the years, I haven't yet looked through their door on this trip. So if they have transformed the place, I will have missed it. Undaunted's opening post suggests it's the same as usual.
SP55

Post by SP55 »

I think the prices in Niceboys are outrageous. But I keep paying them of the simple reason that Niceboys and Winnerboys are the only two remaining boybars in Pattaya that imho still are fun bars in the old Sunee style. And both bars have very attractive boys.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Last night I offed 1 boy who was delightful, I don’t go to a GoGo to look I go hoping to off someone. I agree the pricing at NB is high however, they only have real boys they make no attempt to have skinny twinks and over the years only a couple have slipped under the radar , I’ve been to Winner and there is nothing there for me.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:49 pmLast night I offed 1 boy who was delightful, I don’t go to a GoGo to look I go hoping to off someone.
I'm pleased to hear that worked out for you. Perhaps you're the first board member to report a good old fashioned off from a gogo bar for a few months?

I contemplated it this evening, but these days, if I arrive in a Winner Boys after 9:30pm, the probability of finding even one lad on stage that is my type and actually looking for offs is probably under 1 in 3. So the Khmer lad I had been chatting to on Grindr was invited around for short time instead.
A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. When I'm not confident of finding any in the bush, that's an even easier decision.
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

I visit Nice Boys every time I'm in Pattaya and feel well entertained for my money. Long may it continue! I rarely off, but the last two left a good impression and the one dud I remember vaguely is over 5 years ago. I would and did off from Winner as well, but despite Winner's lower prices, I'm more drawn to Nice Boys.