Which bar is this ?

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Which bar is this ?

Post by Jun »

Which bar was this photo taken in ?
I'm guessing it's one of the ones I rarely visit, such as X-Boys or never visit, such as A-Bomb.
Wherever it is might deserve another chance if he's there.

gerefan

Re: Which bar is this ?

Post by gerefan »

I don’t recognise it at all. Been to A Bomb and X Boys many times and I do not think it is either.
The number around his neck is not familiar. Looks a bit like A-8. Odd.
Can you make out the writing above the sitting guy?
The pic is reversed.
Are you sure it’s even Pattaya?
Jun

Post by Jun »

gerefan wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:25 am Are you sure it’s even Pattaya?
Well at least someone is up for the challenge !

Here's a reversed and enlarged version of the sign. I should have cropped it more to remove the tub of lard on the seat, but he provides a useful reminder why I don't visit some of these bars.
I was browsing profiles in Pattaya & think that's what the lower word on the wall says.
I can't rule out the upper word saying X-Boys, despite your far greater experience of the premises. They might have redecorated since you were last there?

The Facebook page for X-Boys does have some boys with that A-8 number format. Including the A8 and A4 isn't bad either. The rest of them are more in line with what I expect there.

gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Ok I was wrong! The reverse image confused me. It is X Boys.

Your reference prompted me to look at their Facebook site and I found two pics there that confirm it.

I cannot the add pics here (too complicated) so when you get to the Facebook site click on “all photos”. They are in rows of three.

Fifth row down...two pics...look at the lighting. It’s the same as in your image.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Here is the link to their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/xboyspattaya/p ... e_internal

It seems they sometimes get down to the underwear, which is good. However, their average lad is very different to what I look for. Going in there might be like panning for gold, as it may take a lot of attempts to find a nugget. But not out of the question.

For me, going to something like the old Euro Boys gogo would have had a far higher hit rate.
However, this cannot be a universal view, since it is bars like X-Boys which survive & not Euro Boys.
SP55

Post by SP55 »

I was there a few days ago. The boys on stage are in their underwear. I thought they had started daily shows again, but not. I think they only have shows on special occasions.

The only boy in the bar I was attracted to was that same A-8 boy in the photo here. Drinks were 180-190 baht. Boydrink is 250 baht.
bi-top

Post by bi-top »

Jun wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:01 pm Which bar was this photo taken in ?
I'm guessing it's one of the ones I rarely visit, such as X-Boys or never visit, such as A-Bomb.
Wherever it is might deserve another chance if he's there.
This picture is also on BLUED where he posts other pictures that show the XBoys logo.

I have noticed a few XBOYS posting on Blued or Grindr; one no-showed on me yesterday. lol