Reconnecting with sexy guy from past

Anything and everything about Thailand
Rocket

Reconnecting with sexy guy from past

Post by Rocket »

I’m in the USA waiting to get back to Pattaya in October. I like to check out if there’s any new guys on planet Romeo. I was shocked to see a guy I had been with for just one night on there. I instantly recognized the face right away. Very handsome guy who's about 28 now. He was probably 18 when I contacted him ten years ago.

I’ve always been a top , but this particular night I was not functioning. He insisted on topping me and wouldn’t take no for an answer. I was skeptical but after the initial torture I found out why so many partake in bottoming. It was the best sex I’ve ever had, and that’s no exaggeration. :shock:

Unfortunately the regular I had taken the night off from blew a gasket with jealousy when he found out I was with him. The next night, I’ll say his handle since he has a new one, GolfIndy called me and I turned him down. For the safety of both of us I told him I couldn’t see him for a few days.

I think he was quickly taken to another country by someone,from what I gathered on his Facebook account. He was off the scene and in about a year he deleted me from his Facebook account. I think he’s still in the other country and might have just been checking who’s on planet Romeo in Pattaya. It said on his profile that he’s in Pattaya but heading to this country that he’s been living in for the last ten years.

I sent him a message asking where exactly he is and if we could hook up when I arrive in Thailand later this year. He sent a response asking for my private photos, but before I could respond he deleted his account. I’m afraid that he isn’t in Thailand at all and wasn’t interested in engaging with me. Or worse his boyfriend found out that he posted on an app and maybe was pissed off and he had to take it down. I clicked on his only friend on his Romeo profile out of curiosity. I’m pretty sure it’s his lover and it’s easy for him to see I was looking at his profile.

At any rate , I hope I didn’t get Golf in trouble but I’m very disappointed that he deleted his account and in all likelihood I’ll never see him again. I’ve thought of him often over the years and regret I only spent one night with him. Probably the best night of my life as far as sex goes,lol.
Gaybutton

Re: Reconnecting with sexy guy from past

Post by Gaybutton »

Rocket wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:25 pm the regular I had taken the night off from blew a gasket with jealousy when he found out I was with him.
How did your regular find out?

Regarding your regular, if you were paying to take him off and you were giving him his tips, in my opinion he has no right to get upset. If he had done that with me, he would have ended up even more upset once he figured out that I won't be taking him off again at all. You were his customer. Nothing more - unless you had been leading him to believe it was anything more than that. If you had made a commitment, it would be a different story and I could understand his anger.

It was your holiday. You don't need that kind of trouble. You get to enjoy it with anyone you want to be with and the bar boys all know it. If a boy is making a problem about it, you don't need me to tell you there are plenty of others.

My unsolicited advice is to forget the whole drama and move on to the next set of willing young gents during your next holiday. And then move on to another set during your holiday after that.
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

He found out because he would hang outside of Monty's, Howard’s, or wherever I was staying. I actually liked him and had fun with him, but he didn’t like that I was a butterfly. Of course you’re right, I should have put him in his place looking back. Another guy I was with told me he didn’t want any trouble, referring to this jealous guy. And he faded out of the picture.

This was during my one month vacations, where I was trying to do so much with a limited amount of time. It’s not always easy juggling these guys around.

The jealous one worked at Euroboys at a young age. Too young, and was a cashier at Good Boys. I had a friend who was with him who agrees he was damaged goods. Very sad. This played out ten years ago, I reconnected with him briefly when he worked at Power Boys. He also stole my credit card but didn’t use it. I mistakenly accused him of stealing one of my belts but he didn’t.

Also one time my safe was open when I went into the bathroom. I’m not sure if he took any of my money. I had about 15.000 baht in there. He might have been smart and only took a few thousand, I couldn’t tell. His name was Tom.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:07 pm Regarding your regular, if you were paying to take him off and you were giving him his tips, in my opinion he has no right to get upset.
My unsolicited advice is to forget the whole drama and move on to the next set of willing young gents during your next holiday.
Agreed.
Never forget that hiring a money boy is a commercial transaction. In almost every case he wouldn't be there if he wasn't paid.
Obviously the money boys are usually butterflies as well.

Rocket wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:06 pmI actually liked him and had fun with him, but he didn’t like that I was a butterfly.
Of course he would like to capture 100% of your business, as that's more revenue.

I usually tell boys I'm a butterfly. I also rotate them and take care not to see the same one on consecutive days.

Also, it's my holiday and I don't need any complications. So if they demonstrate any hint of an attitude issue, I go elsewhere. With phone apps as a method of contact, the initial chat filters quite a few attitude issues out with no need to even meet.

Hence, my list of regulars are good lads, with a good attitude.

Out of that list, there are none that I was seeing 10 years ago. I do know one who I met in Euro Boys in 2011 & is still on the scene. We met for several years afterwards, but it all went wrong when he had a pair of breasts installed, which also resulted in something of an attitude change.
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

Oh no, breasts! Was he a fem boy at the start? I like fem boys, even if they start hormones. Maybe for a year. But then they do weird things to their eyebrows, etc. Then the full transition to ladyboy really is a turn off to me. They use too much makeup, trying too hard to pass for a women. And like you said, their attitude changes, for the worse.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:34 pm Out of that list, there are none that I was seeing 10 years ago.
My guess is most of the bar boys from 10 years ago have long since vanished and have already been back on the rice farm for years.

You make a very good point about the money boys being butterflies too. They have to be. That's how they make their living. So, that leaves them little grounds for complaint if their farang customers are butterflies too. When a farang tries to tell me that a money boy they have known less than two weeks is loyal only to him, I need at least 15 minutes to finish having my little laugh. And I need more time than that when they tell me "Not this boy. He's different."

I agree that it is much better to be honest about it with them right from the start. That way you're not in any way misleading them, they know what to expect (and what not to expect), they know where they stand, and they know the only obligation you have is giving them their tip for their services - when you decide to partake of their services.

That is the safest way.

I think this is a good moment to remind about my favorite quote - from Richard Burk:

"If you want love in Thailand, rent it."
Jun

Post by Jun »

Rocket wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:08 pm Oh no, breasts! Was he a fem boy at the start? I like fem boys, even if they start hormones.
No. He was a nice cute little Lao boy @ Euro Boys. Not femine acting at all. He would do long time and behave impeccably.

I saw him twice after the breasts were installed, so the only full on lady boy I've seen. Both short time. Or, more accurately shorter and even-shorter time. The last time was in 2019.
After the change, he was giving far less service and pushing for higher tips than the other boys. I guess that's partly a result of socializing with different people.

He did declare that he's been saving for years and has just about made enough to retire on.

Gaybutton wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:26 pmMy guess is most of the bar boys from 10 years ago have long since vanished and have already been back on the rice farm for years.
I wouldn't waste my time looking for any boy who was around 10 years ago, but there are a small number of boys in their late 20s and early 30s who have probably been on the scene for years.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Rocket wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:08 pm Oh no, breasts! Was he a fem boy at the start? I like fem boys, even if they start hormones. Maybe for a year. But then they do weird things to their eyebrows, etc. Then the full transition to ladyboy really is a turn off to me. They use too much makeup, trying too hard to pass for a women. And like you said, their attitude changes, for the worse.
Agree.

I've always gravitated towards the fem boys myself, or as a good friend of mine calls them "a tad bit nelly", but once they start taking hormones and transitioning to a ladyboy all things change.

My first boyfriend in Thailand was a true dream in every sense. He worked as a waiter at Star Boys and was the best looking human being I had ever set eyes on, with a wonderful outgoing personality to match. We shacked up on a regular basis for about 4 years during my holidays but then he started taking hormones to grow breasts and his personality changed. His dream in life was to one day grace the stage at the world renowned Tiffany's which was (and is) considered the pinnacle of success in the Thai ladyboy world.

As time went on he started getting very moody...became obsessed with the mirror...and started dressing more and more like a girl. I don't think it was the change in his style of dress that bothered me as much as his personality which became sharp and bitchy at times.

We broke up but remained friends for a long time. After working for several more years as a lead dancer at local clubs, i.e., Exit Bar (Jomtien), Copa (Boyztown). etc. he was spotted by someone with the right connections and ended up gracing the stage at Tiffany's and I couldn't be prouder of him.

The advice you've received from GB and Jun is rock-solid. Just enjoy your holiday with as many boys as you choose, and whatever you do, don't be like me and fall in love with any of them. As my dear old friend South Carolina Jimmy used to say..."never fall in love with a whore".
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Rocket wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:06 pm He found out because he would hang outside of Monty's, Howard’s, or wherever I was staying.
Sounds like this guy's cereal box was minus a few cornflakes. The cheese fell off his cracker a long time ago. He was stalking you. Be glad he's gone.

"I think we were all pleased to be so cheaply quit of him."
- Robert Louis Stevenson (Jim Hawkins on Long John Silver's escape), 'Treasure Island'
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

I think he was more possessive and controlling than a stalker. But I had a real stalker in Sunee plaza around 2010.

I met a mb on the street very late and took him back to Two Guys for a short time. In the morning the owner warned me about the guy I took back the night before. He was no good, a dangerous type. That night the guy saw me and waited till I left whatever bar I was in. He demanded 100 baht and I said no. After a couple more bars where he waited for me I gave him 100 baht. This went on for about ten days. Finally one day when he spotted me he asked for 100 baht but I didn’t give it to him because I would have had to take out my wallet in public, which I don’t like to do. He positioned himself in a muay Thai stance threatening me again. I told him I’d give him the money in Sunee that night,

Sure enough he was there and even apologized for being so threatening earlier that day. And that was the last I saw of him.

Now I know you’ll call me a fool for giving in to this guy, and maybe I was. But the money wasn’t much and at that time Sunee was a bit more dodgy shall we say at that time. My friend at that time chastised me for giving into a thug. But getting knifed or similar just wasn’t what I wanted.