New Supertown (Jomtien Complex) Website

Anything and everything about Thailand
athomebarjomtien

New Supertown (Jomtien Complex) Website

Post by athomebarjomtien »

A new website has been published highlighting the Supertown Jomtien Walking Street aka Jomtien Complex. It is http://www.gaysupertown.com and it includes information on all of the Gay & Gay Friendly Businesses in the Soi.

The website is primarily marketed to "first time visitors" and Gay Travel Sites to promote Jomtien Beach,
with it's almost 30 Gay Bars, Cabaret Shows, Massage Shops, Restaurants, Accommodation and Beach as a total travel
destination.

That being said, regular visitors to the Soi will appreciate the updated Bar & Restaurant informatiom.

Have a look!
Dodger

Re: New Supertown (Jomtien Complex) Website

Post by Dodger »

Great website...thanks for posting.

I've taken the liberty of providing this link to Sawatdee Forum members as well.

As I stated on Sawatdee, I'm amazed at how many boy bars there are now in the Complex. It wasn't long ago that the Complex, like most of Pattaya, was a ghost town - with many people considering this the end of "Gay Pattaya".

To the naysayers, who saw the gay venues in Pattaya as being dead in the water - just feast your eyes on the "Map" provided on the Supertown Website.

Kudo's to the bar owners who weathered the storm and made this happen.

Long live the "Rainbow" in Pattaya.
Gaybutton

Re: New Supertown (Jomtien Complex) Website

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:32 am I've taken the liberty of providing this link to Sawatdee Forum members as well.
Certainly. As far as I'm concerned feel free to post this wherever you feel it is appropriate. I believe athomebarjomtien, the OP, would also approve. Jomtien Complex, aka Supertown, deserves all the support we can offer.