2nd Covid booster query

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: 2nd Covid booster query

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:53 am the head of that company recently left with a golden parachute worth 900 million plus!
Great! Just the kind of person Thailand is trying to attract. Now he can get whichever Thai visa he wants . . .

And how much do you want to bet he'll also find a way to avoid paying so much as 1 cent in taxes?

Dodger wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:44 am Those who are at "high risk" either because of age and/or preexisting medical conditions who may have compromised immune systems, may need additional boosters.
I don't know whether I would be considered high risk or not, but as long as it does no harm and Thailand offers them free, I see no reason to avoid additional boosters.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:53 am The U.S. government financed the company that produced Moderna with 2 billion dollars, the head of that company recently left with a golden parachute worth 900 million plus!
It's notable that ALL the vaccines that we would choose to take were developed in countries with capitalist systems. People sometimes make a lot of money in such cases and good luck to them.
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

2lz2p wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:30 pmI just had my 4th booster - Moderna - my 3rd was Pfizer & my initial 2 doses was AZ.
I had no adverse reaction to AZ, a soreness at the injection site for a couple of days for the Pfizer. Today, after the Moderna shot, I initially had a very slight headache for a couple minutes which went away. No sore arm or any other reaction -- so far :) .
So much for "so far" -- I did develop a soreness at the injection site which lasted for a couple of days - same as for Pfizer booster.

After getting the Moderna booster, it appeared on my Mor Prom app the next day.