The Venue - Jomtien Complex

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

The Venue - Jomtien Complex

Post by Gaybutton »

The Venue is doing the kind of thing I've been talking about for years - doing things that will attract customers. They are putting on shows that look like fun even to me - and I am very hard to please. I don't go to cabaret shows. Haven't gone for years. But some of the shows The Venue will be presenting may change my mind. Don't be too surprised if I show up.

For details, see The Venue Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheVenueCabaret/
Jun

Re: The Venue - Jomtien Complex

Post by Jun »

The promotional photo for the "Ness Birthday Show" shows the kind of outfit I like to see in a bar. Small white briefs that don't leave much to the imagination.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

The choreography for the dance routines are not exactly Bob Fosse quality, but good enough . . .
Jun

Post by Jun »

I don't care about the quality of the dance routines. What we need is cute smiling lads, enthusiastic dancing & no overdressing.

The lads at the start of this one get it right (link), although to improve the act further, put them in white undies like the Ness photo and throw the lady boy in the pool, so the act may continue without it. I fail to see why every gay show in town has to have lady boys, usually at the front, in an undeserved and inappropriate lead role. I'd bet that most gay customers like to see BOYS.

When a bar innovates experiments with a few "no-ladyboys" nights, I'd be far more likely to be a customer.

https://fb.watch/cHnlefKt0P/
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

The show is currently being performed on the terrace next to the pool. Limited space and it's a wonder they don't fall into the pool. It looks like there's renovations ongoing inside.

I understand there's a new owner who does not like Cabaret and the initial word was there would no longer be shows, but then he noticed a full M 2 M bar for the show and changed his mind. Not all of the original troupe are back and some new faces.

The venue offers breakfast now, looks good but I've yet to try it.

I also understand that Ness has a boyfriend. Not an ounce of fat on the lad, all lean muscle.