Sunee Plaza

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Sunee Plaza

Post by Gaybutton »

My latest information comes from a friend whose information is almost always reliable. However, I have not been to Sunee Plaza to personally check. If anyone can confirm or correct my information, please post.

By the way, I notice several people are still misspelling 'Sunee'. Just one 'n' folks and it is pronounced 'soo-nee', not 'sunny'. Sunee is a name, not a description of the weather. Madame Sunee owns Sunee Plaza and the bars pay their rent to her office.

Here is what I have:

The beer bars are open. The two go-go bars, Nice Boys and Winner Boys, are also both open. However there is a slight catch - neither of the go-go bars are presenting any dancers. There are boys hanging around, but no dancers, at least not yet.

Of course, as further information comes in it will be posted.

Jun

Re: Sunee Plaza

Post by Jun »

It varies from day to day, but is usually very quiet.

At about 21:30 on Wednesday, the situation was as follows:

Nice Boys open. Boys in Jeans, but most of them were avoiding the stage. Then they all started drinking with one customer. Unsatisfactory. (At least one other reputable visitor has now reported on this over on GayGuides, just in case anyone wants a second opinion).
Winner: Locked shut
One bar: Open
Green Chair ?: Open
Everything else: Closed
Very quiet, particularly considering Jomtien was closed, according to reports.
Total customer numbers in Nice Boys might have briefly reached 6 or 7, but most departed swiftly. When we walked past the other bars, there were perhaps 2 customers in each.

I've not yet seen Winner open for normal Gogo service, but they are sometimes open for outdoor service. That appeared to be the case at about 2:00 pm today.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:55 pm
At least one other reputable visitor has now reported on this over on GayGuides, just in case anyone wants a second opinion
Thank you very much. Now we're getting somewhere with accurate first-hand information. I hope you will continue updating us.

I see no need for a second opinion, but if anyone is interested the link to the post is https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/ ... ent-326852

I can vouch for vinapu's posts. He is totally reliable.

Jun

Post by Jun »

Thursday 9:30 -9:50 pm
Nice Boys: Open (I did not venture inside)
Winner: Open -outdoor service
Diamond, Euro, One and Euro Boys open, but the latter appeared to be shutting.

Boyztown totally closed, except for Scandic Old Man massage.
X-Men was running some kind of restaurant service again.

On the way between, I cut through one of the back sois to Walking Street. Most girly bars there were closed and all gogo bars I passed appeared to be closed.