Saphan Kwai Theater

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Saphan Kwai Theater

Post by Gaybutton »

Bangkokian wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:33 pm You have censored my post. It was in NO WAY attacking anyone!
I'm truly sorry to lose you, but that is exactly what you did. Your post above will stay intact as a warning. People always have a temper tantrum when it is their precious post that gets edited or deleted.

"OMG! That miserable, tyrannical, bullying, son of a bitch actually had the gall to cut a sentence from my post!"

I don't give a damn how long someone has been on this board or how important someone thinks he is to this board. Violate the rules and your post gets edited or deleted. If that makes me a tyrannical bully, so be it. If that causes you to go ballistic, that's your problem.

Richsilver's question was "Does anyone know if the Pahon Movie Theater in Saphan Kwai is open?" All anyone needed to do was answer it. So far no one has.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Google maps has 2 customer reviews from a month ago saying it's open. Not a definitive answer, but usually a good sign.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/1511+ ... 2d4d?gl=th

Also has a phone number, if you are keen.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

richsilver wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:21 pm Four completely unhelpful replies.
If, and it’s a big if, any criticism is warranted it is on the OP. This is a public forum and often a question opens the discussion to a broader area in this case Saphan Kwai. I took a few minutes to find what information I could on the theater and posted it, whether richsilver liked it or not I couldn’t care less, should he ever want info on anything again I wouldn’t waste my time.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

If I wasn't reading this topic, I wouldn't believe it. A simple question morphs into this. Enough information has been posted for the OP to be able to get the answer.

That's enough. Topic closed.