Ron Brown passed away

Anything and everything about Thailand
Mitchell

Ron Brown passed away

Post by Mitchell »

For those who knew Ron Brown from USA, he passed away on a vacation in Medellin, Columbia. He has been living in Ft Lauderdale since 1995.

He used to live in Pattaya at the Pattaya Hill Resort for about 5 years then he returned to US. He had a number of health issues, but he hoped he was cancer free. Not sure what the cause of his death. In the last year he lost over 100 IBS do to his tongue cancer.

It’s is sad when anyone dies but I knew Ron from Michigan going back to late 1960’s. He was a unique gentleman and loved antiques (both buying and selling).

Best thoughts and prayers.

Jim
Gaybutton

Re: Ron Brown passed away

Post by Gaybutton »

I'm sorry to get this news. I knew Ron and always liked him. He was a Sunee Plaza regular and an Eros regular. A very sad end for such a nice guy.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

I remember Ron well, as I recall he and Maple were friends and came to Pattaya together he also was fond of spending time in the Dominican Republic….R.I.P.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

I often spoke with Ron as he walked through Sunee Plaza. A nice man who was always pleasant to one and all.
RIP.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

A few years ago, I went boybar hopping in Fort Lauderdale with Ron. He knew many of the boys and was very popular with them.
When he was living in Pattaya, he would often bring fried chicken and other food to the boybar and give it to all the boys.