Expats - how to prove you've been fully vaccinated

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Re: Expats - how to prove you've been fully vaccinated

Post by Undaunted »

Bangkokian wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:32 am Thanks guys.
I'm registered at two different hospitals. I'll try them.

Did you do the last step at Bang Sue and get the computer generated yellow piece of paper with your info on it?
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Bangkokian

Post by Bangkokian »

Undaunted wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:12 am
Bangkokian wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:32 am Thanks guys.
I'm registered at two different hospitals. I'll try them.

Did you do the last step at Bang Sue and get the computer generated yellow piece of paper with your info on it?
No undaunted, the last step was to sit for 30 minutes then present the paper to someone to stamp it. Strange thing, he gave me my original first jab document back with one 30 min. stamp on it and a photocopy of that with 2x 30 min stamps on it.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

If it makes anyone feel any better, this idea of having to prove you've been vaccinated twice is, as far as I can tell, yet another edict no one pays any attention to. I have not been asked to prove it and I have neither seen nor heard of anyone, anywhere being asked to prove it.
Bangkokian

Post by Bangkokian »

Gaybutton wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:13 pm If it makes anyone feel any better, this idea of having to prove you've been vaccinated twice is, as far as I can tell, yet another edict no one pays any attention to. I have not been asked to prove it and I have neither seen nor heard of anyone, anywhere being asked to prove it.
Today, correct. Tomorrow or after ..........?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Bangkokian wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:30 am No undaunted, the last step was to sit for 30 minutes then present the paper to someone to stamp it. Strange thing, he gave me my original first jab document back with one 30 min. stamp on it and a photocopy of that with 2x 30 min stamps on it.
If Bang Sue is still doing vaccinations, why not take your paperwork there and have them give you the yellow generated slip that I’ve mentioned?
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

Undaunted wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:34 am
Bangkokian wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:30 am No undaunted, the last step was to sit for 30 minutes then present the paper to someone to stamp it. Strange thing, he gave me my original first jab document back with one 30 min. stamp on it and a photocopy of that with 2x 30 min stamps on it.
If Bang Sue is still doing vaccinations, why not take your paperwork there and have them give you the yellow generated slip that I’ve mentioned?
I had my first dose of AZ at Bang Sue Grand Station along with some friends that hired a van. The only documentation was a registration form that showed the vaccine rec'd, date, & time along with appointment information for 2nd dose 12 weeks later.

I did my 2nd dose 12 weeks later at Pattaya's vaccination center at the Sports Center - they provided me with no documentation - those that went with me for first dose also got theirs in Pattaya on the same day, but in the morning. Although they did not receive any documentation, one went the next day to the Sports Center and were able to get a Banglamung Hospital form showing their 2nd dose information but no 13 digit ID number.

My Thai partner went back to the Sports Center to get one, but was told to go to Banglamung Hospital. When he went there, he was given no document and only told that I should use the Mor Prom App.

The farang lady & her Thai husband that provided the van service we used to go to Bang Sue were nice enough to take a copy of our registration documents and passport pages for all of us on a subsequent trip they made taking others to Bang Sue Grand Station.

They were able to obtain the yellow certificate for each of us. Although it showed only the first dose we rec'd at Bang Sue. IT DID show the 13 digit ID number for use with Mor Prom App. I received a scanned copy by email of that document.

I downloaded and registered on the Mor Prom App (it is in Thai & English) using the 13 digit ID number from the Yellow Document obtained from Bang Sue Grand Station. It worked and when I accessed the Vaccination Certificate area, the certificate showed both doses -the one from Bang Sue Grand Station and the other from the Pattaya Sports Center.

To save a trip to Bangkok to get the yellow document, if you know someone that you can provide a copy of your registration document from Bang Sue Grand Station along with passport identity page, they may be able to obtain the document with the 13 digit ID number for you.
Bangkokian

Post by Bangkokian »

Thanks Undaunted and 2lz2p.
I think that the only answer will be to go to Bang Sue again and throw myself on their mercy.
If you had been to Bang Sue, as you 2lz2p have, you'd understand my reticence.
I am registered at perhaps the second most expensive hospital in Bangkok and asked if they had an admin department that could help.
They just sent me a message "call 02-022 ... etc".). I did this and got 'sorry. No can help".
I'll give Bang Sue a try on Monday.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Bangkokian if you send me a PM with your email address I will send U a photo of the actual yellow slip I have been referring to.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Sorry, but this is starting to sound like a comedy sketch... :lol:
Bangkokian

Post by Bangkokian »

Dodger wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:09 pm Sorry, but this is starting to sound like a comedy sketch... :lol:
Happy to keep you amused.