Big Men's Clothing

Anything and everything about Thailand
thewayhelooks

Big Men's Clothing

Post by thewayhelooks »

With Covid restrictions continuing, and many shops closed or out of business here in Pattaya, I am having trouble finding outlets that are selling clothes for the extra large farang. Particularly underwear and flip flops. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Gaybutton

Re: Big Men's Clothing

Post by Gaybutton »

You might try one of the Indian tailor shops.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

The Avenue on Second Road across from Villa Market there's a small hole-in-the-wall shop that has sizes xxL to xxxxL and up! It's a small shop but packed to the rafters. The lady who owns the shop will alter and hem pants to your size on site. I have found the quality to be good. Many items have been through the washer and dryer many times and still holding up.

I don't think though she has flip flops or shoes. The underwear is like Calvin Klein not cotton. I've found some really good cotton boxers at a shop inside the Floating Market on Sukhumvit if that's open now?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

You might also try online shopping. I've ordered a few clothing items from Lazada and was never disappointed. One thing I quickly learned, though - whatever size I thought was correct for me, I learned to order one size larger. Works every time . . .