Some reopenings in Pattaya,,

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Some reopenings in Pattaya,,

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:41 pm
So the police must be satisfied, by whatever ways and means.
Maybe, but that does not prove they are open legally. And if you don't see a Thai Chana check-in point at the entrance, then you can be sure they are operating illegally. Until I see something to indicate the governor is allowing massage shops to reopen, I am going to assume they are indeed operating illegally, which means I will stay well away from them. I advise anyone reading this do the same. Even if I wanted to go to an illegally operating massage shop, I would not want to be in there if a police raid does occur.

If anyone wants a happy ending massage that badly, then I suggest finding a massage boy on the apps or instead of entering a massage shop, make an arrangement with the boy you like to come to you - and make damned sure he is at least 18 years old.

catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

It’s looking favorable for more businesses to reopen shortly as there haven’t been recent Covid cases in several days. Other easing
would include later closing hour for restaurants as well as gyms and massage shops reopening.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

catawampuscat wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:56 pm
It’s looking favorable for more businesses to reopen shortly
I hope so. I have not been in the city at all lately. I've had no reason to go into the city, so everything I observe is on "The Dark Side" and the area around Jomtien Complex. I don't go through the Pattaya part of Pattaya to get to Jomtien Complex. I usually go via Sukhumvit and Thepprasit Road.

While apparently so much is closed in Pattaya, on "The Dark Side" other than the local bars forced to be closed you wouldn't know anything is wrong. Nearly everything is open and functioning normally, as if there were no restrictions at all.

So, from where I sit it seems to me it is still primarily the tourist areas suffering most of the problems.