New years party at Winnerboys

Anything and everything about Thailand
SP55

New years party at Winnerboys

Post by SP55 »

Winnerboys gogo bar in Sunee plaza will have a New years party and from what I understand Niceboys and some of the beerbars in Sunee will also be open on New years eve.

catawampuscat

Re: New years party at Winnerboys

Post by catawampuscat »

Compassionately, the owner distributed the food for the party a day earlier to the fully dressed boys outside Winner Boys.

catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

Fans of Winnerboysbar can help the boys out. Ever week several farangs show up with funds for food. At least 7-8 boys showed up,
this week.
Some tips were given out as well, to help in difficult times. If you’re interested in helping out or just want to see the boys, I’ll add
contact person. I need to ask if contacts persons if they want their names posted or prefer pms, if there’s any interest.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

catawampuscat wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:40 am
I need to ask if they wanted their names posted or prefer pms, if there’s any interest.
Also, any of them who give their permission, I have no problem if they would like their photos posted.

catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

No takers. Resident expats can still help the bar boys. Xboys on Pattayaland soi one has been open to cook food outside the bar for the boys there and provide a place to hang out with friends. There’s usually a setup as boys enjoy a drink and socializing. The bar is not open to customers
and the boys are fully clothed but access to the toilet was no problem. I sat with the boys one night for a while and was offered free food.
I left several tips which were gratefully accepted. You can see Xboys on their Facebook page.
There are also several boys in closed bar beers in Jomtien Complex in or around the closed bars. I left several with tips knowing
their income situation. You can help!