Si Racha Tiger Zoo to reopen June 12 - Free admission for all

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Si Racha Tiger Zoo to reopen June 12 - Free admission for all

Post by Gaybutton »

Si Racha Tiger Zoo to reopen on Friday, June 12 with free admission to EVERYONE until June 30

By Adam Judd

Sunday, 7 June 2020

After being closed for over two months the popular Si Racha Tiger Zoo animal attraction is reopening this Friday, June 12, with free admission to everyone, including foreigners, according to the park.

The free admission deal will take place until June 30.

The zoo has been in existence since 1997 and features many tigers, as well as other animals such as crocodiles.

The park has also committed to new safety standards including requiring masks, temperature checks, the Covid19 tracing platform, a sanitizer tunnel, social distancing and other measures to help prevent the spread of the Covid19 Coronavirus.

The park has confirmed that their shows will be able to continue, featuring tigers and crocodiles, but will require social distanced seating for those attending.

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/06/07/s ... l-june-30/
gerefan

Re: Si Racha Tiger Zoo to reopen June 12 - Free admission for all

Post by gerefan »

I saw that show and the crocodiles seemed to be in a trance when the trainer was putting his head in their mouth...

As far as I’m concerned it’s similar to the snake show where the snakes have had their fangs removed.

Sorry not for me.
Gaybutton

Re: Si Racha Tiger Zoo to reopen June 12 - Free admission for all

Post by Gaybutton »

gerefan wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:25 am Sorry not for me.
I'm with you on that. I don't like animal shows. I don't like the methods used to train the animals and I believe potentially dangerous animals are drugged.