To App or Not That is The Question!

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

To App or Not That is The Question!

Post by Undaunted »

The apps are full of boys and they are desperate but under the present circumstances you would have to be crazy to bring them to you, I am also getting calls and line messages from boys I know that have been struggling since the bars and GoGo’s have closed.........No...No...No
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Re: To App or Not That is The Question!

Post by Jun »

I would evaluate as follows:
1 Consider the death rate for your age range. Adjust it for other underlying health issues & behaviours.
2 Consider where you will fit in the priority list for ventilators and so on, if the Thai health system is overburdened in a couple of weeks.
3 Assume infection rate is at least 10x that declared and increasing rapidly.

Consider the probability of your proposed boy isolating effectively, if he needs to see clients for money and shares a room with 2 others.

I would then come to the same conclusion as you. No, no, no. [Seems like you have borrowed a phrase from Mrs Thatcher]

As this might last a while, it might be worth keeping a note of who claims to have had covid.
If there's any way of proving that, they might just be the safest ones to date in a couple of months time.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Undaunted wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:34 pm The apps are full of boys and they are desperate but under the present circumstances you would have to be crazy to bring them to you, I am also getting calls and line messages from boys I know that have been struggling since the bars and GoGo’s have closed.........No...No...No
Good advice. Suppose the boy is asymptomatic not only have you put yourself at risk but your friends, family, anyone you associate with. This is what drives the infection rate to grow exponentially.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Undaunted wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:34 pm The apps are full of boys and they are desperate but under the present circumstances you would have to be crazy to bring them to you, I am also getting calls and line messages from boys I know that have been struggling since the bars and GoGo’s have closed.........No...No...No
Good advice.

Maybe it's time to settle down and find yourself a nice gay boy to call your own. You know, the nice feminine ladyboy type, who could darn your socks and become the Mrs. Undaunted that you've always wanted... :lol:
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dodger wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:55 am
Maybe it's time to settle down and find yourself a nice gay boy to call your own. You know, the nice feminine ladyboy type, who could darn your socks and become the Mrs. Undaunted that you've always wanted... :lol:

If I had to share all my time with one boy or get the virus I would opt for the virus :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Undaunted wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:06 am If I had to share all my time with one boy or get the virus I would opt for the virus :!:
Well...at least you and the boys you date are on the same page... :lol:
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

According to Dr Carlos Rodríguez-Díaz, (who also manages a taco stand in Tijuana on the weekends),: There is no evidence that the Covid-19 can be transmitted via either vaginal or anal intercourse. However, kissing is a very common practice during sexual intercourse, and the virus can be transmitted via saliva. Therefore, the virus can be transmitted by kissing. There is also evidence of oral-fecal transmission of the Covid-19 and that implies that analingus may represent a risk for infection.

I guess that about sums it up. Blowjobs are OK as long as you don't kiss him afterwards, and doggy-style intercourse would probably fly as well. I guess your lover can rim you as long as you pour some 90 proof alcohol on your ass afterwards, and tell him to gargle before he eats his next meal.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ing-dating
Bangkokian

Post by Bangkokian »

Undaunted wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:06 am If I had to share all my time with one boy or get the virus I would opt for the virus :!:
Maybe they also would.