Another MB story

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Another MB story

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:32 pm I told him he was getting a spanking if he's too quick. That worked well, as he was very good and took more time.
Might have been more fun if he got the spanking . . .
Jun

Post by Jun »

Well the boy who was the subject of the opening post has turned up in Bangkok now.
That's the lad who I cancelled in Chiang Mai after he provided poor service to a friend

Anyhow, he contacted me on the one app I had not blocked him on. I didn't recognise him at first, due to a different set of hot photos. Then, with the same pushy attitude, it suddenly dawned on me. Particularly when he twice demanded to know the name of my hotel, before I was anywhere near agreeing to meet. I said no thank you.
He blocked me, which saves using my quota of blocks.

IF he is trying to get as many customers as possible per day and not delivering much, then moving around in search of new punters might be necessary.
That's a big if, extrapolating from results with one friend. However, in my experience it's best to avoid the ones who are too assertive in discussions.
maump

Post by maump »

Jun wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:07 pm In addition to sightseeing, I encountered the best performing massage boy of my life in Yangon. [Also, the requested fee was 15000 for the shop and 10000 for him. That's a TOTAL of 25000, which is about 500 baht and it was a comprehensive service, lasting 90 min].
I'm very interested in hearing more. what spa did you go to?

Also, I have been really enjoying the Zombie Studio photos of Myanmar male massage workers on Twitter. He takes great photographs and the men make me want to go Yangon (i think he is there). Occasionally posts behind the scenes sex vids. (Handle: Phoe Thar @phoetha52934217) If what he photographing is real there are quite a few spa's with hot men in Myanmar.

Nobody really talks about the good Twitters to follow or the Facebook groups of SEA men advertising. Is that a no-no here?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

maump wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:23 am Nobody really talks about the good Twitters to follow or the Facebook groups of SEA men advertising. Is that a no-no here?
Not a "no-no" at all. It's a "yes-yes". I have no problem about it, so post away . . .
Jun

Post by Jun »

maump wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:23 am I'm very interested in hearing more. what spa did you go to?
I visited a quiet little spa near The Ocean Centre, around 161 street.

I was in that part of town looking for a spa recommend by a friend. I couldn't find the recommended spa, but it put me within range of another lad, who contacted me on Blued. So I went to his spa, which had no identification outside. He switched spas part way through my stay. The second one at least had some signs on the premises.
maump

Post by maump »

Jun wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:28 am
I visited a quiet little spa near The Ocean Centre, around 161 street.

I was in that part of town looking for a spa recommend by a friend. I couldn't find the recommended spa, but it put me within range of another lad, who contacted me on Blued. So I went to his spa, which had no identification outside. He switched spas part way through my stay. The second one at least had some signs on the premises.
When did you go? what was the government situation like? can you safely go and not get involved? are the people happy we are there supporting them??? or.... did you do trip report (pretty please!)

horny inquiring minds want to know!
Jun

Post by Jun »

I was last in Yangon in January 2020, ie before the coup.

Right now, the lack of flights and continuing internal conflict would stop me going.
So no need to think about other aspects at present.