Another MB story

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Another MB story

Post by Jun »

Before I share the latest story, for the sake of balance I must say the majority of the boys I see are good. As I don't write about what happens in bed, there is not much to say about them.

Here, in Northern Thailand, I am contacted by a very good looking lad on Blued. All the photos look good, including naked ones. :D
He offers his services, but for 2000 short time, which is a bad start. I don't think there is any correlation between price and performance level. If there is, It's probably a negative correlation.
I say I don't pay 2000. After a short while, ignoring his request for 1500 as I am out walking, I say I can give him 1000 to 1200, but the next day.
So, the following morning he's asking what time are we going to meet and fairly quickly says "I can't wait all day for you to decide".
In Pattaya, I would reject him at this point, but the choice of lads meeting my criteria here is more limited. So after some thought, I say 13:00.

At 11:34, a farang who I have been chatting to tells me he is about to f*ck a very good looking lad and sends me his Grindr profile. Says the lad just arrived. So I check the Grindr profile and realise it's the lad I am due to see. The distance on Grindr all ties in, as the farang is living just around the corner and the boy is in the same location.

At 12:03, the lad is asking me if I am ready to see him. Two minutes later, the farang is on saying he had to kick the lad out (with 1000 baht)and describes his performance and attitude issues. I tell the farang that's the lad I am due to see, which surprises him. We discuss it a bit further.

So, after some thought, I cancel the lad. I had doubts over his attitude and this tipped the balance.

The lad then says I can't cancel as he already travelled across town just for me. A lie, obviously. I point out that he has been visiting someone nearby since 11:30, but without saying I was in contact with his customer.
Then, after a string of excuses, pretty much admitting non-performance in his other date, he says:
"YOU CAN'T CANCEL, AS I CANCELLED SOMEONE ELSE AT 13:00 FOR YOU"

Totally illogical, however you care to analyse it.

The lad keeps asking why, interspersed with insults.
After agreement with the farang, I tell the lad why I am pulling out.
Cue further insults and the lad gets blocked.
Gaybutton

Re: Another MB story

Post by Gaybutton »

Definitely too many red lights.

And he ruined it for himself with not 1, but 2 customers.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Jun post_id=98930 time=1579358331 user_id=142]

You should have told him..."If you can cancel someone, why can't I"?

I agree with GB...too many red lights. And also too many beds in one day!
pong

Post by pong »

cannot do but agree
BUT: its a smart bisnismen by any Thai views. Can even distribute time nicely and without too much wait.
Jun-what the heck are you doing in those Ubon/Udorn regions with so little to have pleasure with? You know all the better lads are in BKK/PTY anyway from there.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Dodger wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:27 pm
Jun post_id=98930 time=1579358331 user_id=142]
You should have told him..."If you can cancel someone, why can't I"?
Maybe, but I simply told him "I HAVE cancelled you".

pong wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:58 pm Jun-what the heck are you doing in those Ubon/Udorn regions with so little to have pleasure with? You know all the better lads are in BKK/PTY anyway from there.
Whilst I visited Korat, Khon Karen, Udon, Laos, Ubon, Surin and even Nang Rong last year, I am currently in Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai is a relative paradise for boy hunting compared with Mae Sot, which is where I was immediately before coming here. The only boy to visit my room in Mae Sot showed up with no ID, despite that being the last thing I reminded him about. So he got sent away with 0 baht, within 1 minute of arriving.

I have already been to Pattaya and Bangkok on this holiday and shall return to both before the end of the holiday. In the meantime, I shall continue to explore. There is quite a lot to see.

In addition to sightseeing, I encountered the best performing massage boy of my life in Yangon. [Also, the requested fee was 15000 for the shop and 10000 for him. That's a TOTAL of 25000, which is about 500 baht and it was a comprehensive service, lasting 90 min].

Pattaya might have the best selection of boys, but every single one of the Thai towns and cities listed above has better veggie food options than Pattaya. Chiang Mai has no end of them. Proper Thai style veggie only restaurants with delicious food. Incidentally, Five Star in Pattaya presents me with a bill of >>300 baht, yet the food I pay on average 40 baht for in all the other places is sometimes better.

I've also seen quite a few different things on my travels. Such as huge reclining Buddha's in Myanmar and a Khmer temple on top of an extinct volcano in Thailand.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Jun wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:07 pm I've also seen quite a few different things on my travels. Such as huge reclining Buddha's in Myanmar and a Khmer temple on top of an extinct volcano in Thailand.
I hope you have some photos of the places U went on this trip and share them here. A fiend has stopped coming to Thailand and spends months at a time In Yangon....He never talks about the veggies on offer but has quite a bit to say about the fresh meat :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Jun wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:07 pm I've also seen quite a few different things on my travels. Such as huge reclining Buddha's in Myanmar and a Khmer temple on top of an extinct volcano in Thailand.
Wow...talk about different strokes for different folks:

The only thing I want to see reclining is my boyfriend posed naked on my leather recliner. As far as temples go, I'd much prefer seeing a Khmer boy perched on top of a live volcano - than a Khmer temple perched on top of an extinct temple.. To each his own.

On a serious note: I've cum across (meant literally) some hidden treasures during my travels around the Kingdom, with the night markets and local karaoke clubs being the best hunting grounds. Most of my travels took place before the dating apps became popular. To show you where my head's at, my first and only visit to Chiang Mai years ago was spent inside a teak-wood hut at a place called "Coffee Boys" with one of the dancers they had on staff. I was there for 5 days and literally never saw Chiang Mai... :lol:
Jun

Post by Jun »

Dodger wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:42 pm Wow...talk about different strokes for different folks:

The only thing I want to see reclining is my boyfriend posed naked on my leather recliner. As far as temples go, I'd much prefer seeing a Khmer boy perched on top of a live volcano - than a Khmer temple perched on top of an extinct temple.. To each his own.
I'm awake for 18 hours a day and don't quite have the sexual appetite to spend ALL of that time entertaining myself with a naked boy.
Hence the travel to different destinations.

However, there is some careful, planning involved. My previous shorter 4 week holidays would start in Bangkok and end in Pattaya, with a trip usually to another country in between. The countries where I was having more trouble finding suitable boys tended not to get repeat visits.
My longer holidays include at least 2 stays in Pattaya and multiple shorter stays in Bangkok.

If you ARE managing to entertain yourself all day with a naked boy, well done. And how exactly do you manage it ?
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Jun wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:31 pm My previous shorter 4 week holidays would start in Bangkok and end in Pattaya, with a trip usually to another country in between. The countries where I was having more trouble finding suitable boys tended not to get repeat visits.
My longer holidays include at least 2 stays in Pattaya and multiple shorter stays in Bangkok.
I've always enjoyed traveling myself, but, admittedly, the center focus of my lifestyle while in Thailand was always "the boys", and I have never visited any other place that had the quantity or quality of boys as found in Pattaya. Bangkok certainly has its share, and Chiang Mai and Phuket are good as well, but Pattaya has always been at the top of my list in this category.

Jun wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:31 pm If you ARE managing to entertain yourself all day with a naked boy, well done. And how exactly do you manage it ?
I don't have the stamina or desire to be submersed in sex all day, but again, have to admit that it is a center focus of my lifestyle. I've had the same partner for nearly 7 years, and, fortunately, we are very compatible in this area. We each have our own hobbies we enjoy during the day time, and the evenings are consumed with foreplay - play time - and after play time, which provides just the right balance.
Jun

Post by Jun »

So after sending me all sorts of abuse after I cancelled our appointment, I blocked the lad on Blued and Grindr. Then about 2 days later, he contacted me on Hornet, saying he could fit me in at 7:30 pm. Naturally I declined.

I do suspect he's seeing several clients a day, as he looks cute and sends out several hot photos with the marketing pitch. That's in a city with only a handful of cute twinks who are fairly active in searching for clients.

Instead, I booked a second meeting with a lad who had been very good, but a little bit too quick the first time. Second time, I told him he was getting a spanking if he's too quick. That worked well, as he was very good and took more time.

Being assertive usually works.