Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
ISAC69

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by ISAC69 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:07 pm

I recommend you to do experience tell the boy that in the next 2 or 3 months you will not be able temporarily to send him money and see what happens. If he cuts immediately the connection with you he is in for the money only and has no feelings for you at all and better to end it this way.

"patient or attentive to my needs as him. He’s not shy going around in public like some"

Of course he is. You pay him very well once you're with him and for repeated times you are an important well paying client so he treats you better than short time occasional customers.

"What I’m worried about is his looks running out over time."

Yes that's a good point and then you are going to end this relationship by yourself anyway so why not end it right now ? This connection with the boy is not going anywhere you are not permanently leaving in Thailand and he will not be your boyfriend anyway also he has unrealistic expectations from you which you can't / don't want to fulfill for him so it is not a good relationship for both of you think about it carefully if you really want continue this .

Undaunted

Post by Undaunted » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:11 pm

ISAC69 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:07 pm
I recommend you to do experience tell the boy that in the next 2 or 3 months you will not be able temporarily to send him money and see what happened.if he cuts immediately the connection with you he is in for the money only and has no feelings for you at all and better to end it this way.

Well said! When the money stops his need for you will stop as well :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

rocket

Post by rocket » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:46 pm

I’m not going to send him money until April, when I return to USA. I do live here for 5 months and I don’t send him money when I’m here. I want to enjoy him while his looks are good. Why dump him now? I can be cold and dump him in the future, I’ve done it to other guys.

I’m treating him like a material object in a way, like making car payments. If I want a Tesla I might have to pay $700 a month for that privilege. I’m putting a deposit on him so he will be available to me when I’m here. To me it’s worth it. I don’t care if he cares about me, I’m in it for great sex and that’s what I’m getting.

I look younger than my age so I probably could land a non money boy. But there’s a reason to go with a money boy. I get what I want. If I want to give a facial or golden shower I can. I just do it. With a non money boy it’s not like that, you must satisfy him. It’s more work, etc.

I know when the money runs out, so will he. I’m not worried about that. Now if I said I think he loves me and will always be there for me, even if my money ere to run out, that might be delusional.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:28 pm

rocket wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:46 pm
Why dump him now?
Because you're still rationalizing. I would hope you are much too intelligent not to see that, but unfortunately it's obvious you have no intention of heeding my advice or the advice posted by everyone else responding.

The longer you stay with him, the deeper you get yourself into the trap.

If you ever encounter someone in circumstances similar to yours, what would you advise someone else to do? Would you advise him to stay with the boy or get rid of him?

Jun

Post by Jun » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:55 pm

ISAC69 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:07 pm
I recommend you to do experience tell the boy that in the next 2 or 3 months you will not be able temporarily to send him money and see what happens. If he cuts immediately the connection with you he is in for the money only ....
About 2 pages earlier Rocket mentioned that the lad was threatening not to see him as $200 a month was not enough. So I'm fairly sure Rocket has figured out the lad is in it for the money and that no further steps are necessary to prove this.

My reading of this is that Rocket understands perfectly where this commercial relationship stands and is prepared to tolerate things that some of us would not, as the upside outweighs the downside.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:52 pm

Jun wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:55 pm
the upside outweighs the downside.
From what I'm reading, it's just the opposite.

ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:07 pm

This is my impression too. I think Rocket is just rationalizing to justify why not to end his connection with the boy.

rocket

Post by rocket » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:14 am

I think Jun understands the situation. I know he’s a money boy who would drain me of as much money as possible if I let him. The upside is continuing to have great sex for as long as it last possible. Because just finding another boy to replace him sounds easy but it’s not.

I just took a guy from Winners tonight and he was good, came twice, but I’d rather have my money boy instead. If it was so easy to find someone that turned me on like him I’d probably choose another.

The only downside is if we break up it could be painful but I’m sure I’d get over it. The $200 a month that I’m hoping he accepts is not much. I’m not bragging but I made $3,000 in the market tonight as China stocks rallied. So in one day I’ve made what I would pay him two or three years. Like I said before, I’ll pay for great sex, no problem. I just hope he takes it, looking like he might not. My loss.

Now if you say I’ll die an old lonely man with no one who truly loves me. Yes I’d agree with that.

Jun

Post by Jun » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:05 am

Personally, I would decide what is affordable as spending money from my investments based on a "safe withdrawal rate" of about 3% per annum. There are lots of published articles on the subject.
Calculating that what's affordable based on the returns from one very good trade seems much more risky, as there are big falls as well as big rises, so some kind of long term view could be safer.

Anyway, I suspect Rocket may have that worked out too and we're at risk of offering too much "advice" here.

Incidentally, if the lad is still working as a money boy, I presume he would offer his services to anyone else for the going rate without asking for $500 a month. So just as soon as he realises Rocket is standing his ground at $200, I imagine the lad would accept that.

It's a good offer and $200 a month more than I would consider.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:44 am

Jun wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:05 am
we're at risk of offering too much "advice" here.
I won't be offering any more unless he asks for it. I've already given my advice. It's pointless to offer advice to someone when he obviously has no intention of taking it.