Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
firecat69

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by firecat69 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:01 pm

Far from derailing the topic , you've turned it into an interesting topic. You've got a lot of good advice . Stick to your current plan and you won't be hurt badly financially. Fall off the wagon and provide more money especially when you are not present in Thailand and you will probably be hurt badly.

If in the near future you intend to make Thailand your permanent residence , then you can look for ways to form a permanent and long lasting relationship. There are members of this Board who have been lucky enough to do this and you can certainly learn from their mistakes and eventual successes.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:40 pm

rocket wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:48 pm
In the meantime it’s butterfly time and I’m sorry to have derailed the topic.
That is the best thing to do. He managed to survive before you ever met him and he'll manage to survive now. You said you've seen his passport and he's been to the places he said he's been. That's fine except for one little thing - how can you be sure what he was doing once he got to those places? If he's so broke, where did the travel money and plane fare come from? Somebody gave it to him and I wouldn't be surprised if that somebody was waiting for him at the airport when he arrived. And three guesses what he was doing the whole time while he was there.

Maybe I'm being unreasonably skeptical, but unless he can prove to me, and I mean prove, what work he was doing, where he was staying, and how he got the job in the first place, he's already received the last baht he would ever get from me.

When a money boy keeps constantly coming up with reasons why he needs more money, I believe nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Well, young man - you have all these problems? Prove it. How did these problems become these problems? And even if you can prove it to my satisfaction, you can forget all about your problems becoming my problems.

In any case, his life is not your responsibility or your problem. Don't let it become so. Move on. You would be a total fool to let sexual attraction become the focus of your life. From everything you've said, I see this boy as a disaster waiting to happen. Get out of it now, while you still can.

By the way, that photo you use next to your screen name. Is that him?

ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:46 pm

Gaybutton wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:40 pm
You would be a total fool to let sexual attraction become the focus of your life.
Interesting point of view, Many falangs confuse sexual attraction with love , Great repeated sex with the same boy doesn't mean there is real feelings between you two necessarily. If he really likes you he wouldn't insist that you stay with him or he we will come to your country, but he wouldn't insist constantly for money requests .You really need to move on eventually you will find other boys who you have good time and sex with.

Undaunted

Post by Undaunted » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:00 pm

I know a few posters on this thread and like myself they are not young nor particularly attractive at this stage in their life. So the question you need to ask yourself is simple. Why does a young man with little means want to be with an old man? ......Money, Money Money :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Jun

Post by Jun » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:51 pm

rocket wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:22 pm
I’m sure there’s no one else paying him. He’s old, 31. But I think he’s holding out hoping I’ll cave in. He asked for $500 a month and I offered $200.
The thing is he knows I adore him and love the sex. He saw my photos with a few boys here and there but 90% are of him. Plus he knows I own two condos here and have three bank accounts as he helped translate to workers etc. So he thinks I’m rich. Compared to him I am. He’s called me a selfish liar in the past. It’s probably true as when I first met him I opened a bank account for him but only transferred money once. Plus he thinks I’m selfish with the sex, but I’m the one paying, right?
Agreed. You pay for the sex, so your requirements need to be satisfied first.

He seems to have some attitude issues. You're paying him fairly for the sex and have additionally offered to pay $200 a month, which you have no obligation to do.

If he were then calling me a selfish liar whilst trying to take me for $500 a month, I would cut him out of my life immediately. No more meetings and no $200 a month.

Also, no second chances when he does the maths and decides to take your $200 per month, which seems inevitable when $200 is better than $0.

Also, if you off every eligible boy in Pattaya, some of them are going to be a delightful experience and also cause you no further stress after they have walked out of the door.

I'm a staunch member of the butterfly club. It's several years since I offed the same lad 2 nights in a row, although there are a small number of lads I see several times per trip. None of those have ever asked me for money after leaving my room.

I appreciate that this might become more difficult if living permanently in Thailand, or perhaps even with holidays which are now longer than previously. Visiting several ASEAN countries on those trips is another way to avoid an LTR.

rocket

Post by rocket » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:58 pm

firecat69 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:01 pm
Far from derailing the topic , you've turned it into an interesting topic. You've got a lot of good advice . Stick to your current plan and you won't be hurt badly financially. Fall off the wagon and provide more money especially when you are not present in Thailand and you will probably be hurt badly.
Thanks for the advice from all. I’m making sure I’m not hurt financially. My cable and internet cost is more than I’m agreeing to send him. In fact I remind him that the average wage is 300 baht a day. That means about $250 a month is about what they might make in a five day work week. I think the internet has many of these workers wondering why we make so much more money in the West than they do. This boy certainly is curious and a bit jealous. I told him the truth the the average prostitute makes $100 an hour. He makes that in a day from me. Reasonable for me and not bad for him. Anyway I might not be sending him anything if he does go to Korea.

I’ve been tough with his request, explaining that I pay him well when we’re together. I remember his over weight ladyboy friend being disappointed that her Falange boyfriend would not take care of her. I told my guy , why should he?, she’s over weight and not attractive. I’ve also explained to him that I worked my entire adult life and why shouldn’t he do the same. To expect to be taken care of to the point of not having to work seems unreasonable.

So basically I’ve been trying to hold onto him while spending the least amount of money. I’ve been successful till now. Time will tell. The question for some might be, do you want to butterfly forever or when you meet someone you connect well with, do you try to stay with them? I get more satisfaction being with him than butterflying to be honest. Love and sex can be confusing. Sex isn’t easy for me, so when I have it good I want to keep it. What about any relationship where money is shared? It’s really never perfectly equal. If you question why I stay with this guy then you should question almost all relationships.

Bottom line is I realize he’s only interested in money and security I can provide, and I’m interested in the sex he can provide. He does it better than anybody I’ve been with so far, and that’s a lot,lol.

To answer your question Gaybutton, that is not him in my avatar. I will reveal that he was a gay boy working in Nice Boys in the past.i would not show his photo without his permission.

I live five months a year in Thailand and the rest in the USA.

rocket

Post by rocket » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:11 pm

Jun wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:51 pm
If he were then calling me a selfish liar whilst trying to take me for $500 a month, I would cut him out of my life immediately. No more meetings and no $200 a month.

Also, no second chances
Oh, jun you replied when I was posting. He never called me a selfish liar to my face, but he posted it on his Facebook account. I know it was directed at me. It might make him sound like a little prick but he’s actually really nice. I told him that I’d take care of him if he took care of me. I meant when were together, he thinking all the time.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:05 pm

rocket wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:58 pm
Bottom line is I realize he’s only interested in money and security I can provide, and I’m interested in the sex he can provide. He does it better than anybody I’ve been with so far, and that’s a lot,lol.
I hope you also realize your entire post shows you are rationalizing, apparently trying to come up with reasons to stay with him and either excuse or just disregard his bad behavior.

My advice would be to get rid of him - immediately. No further contact whatsoever.

But you are not going to heed that advice, are you? So, you've already fallen into the trap so deeply that now you truly don't really want to get out of it because you'll lose whatever it is you're getting out of sex with him.

Whatever you are getting out of your relationship with this boy, and as far as I can tell that is almost exclusively your happiness with the sex, that is not enough. Just about everything else sux.

What you need to do is stop giving him money at all, right now, other than standard amounts most of us give to the boys - 1000 to 1500 baht for short time, double that amount for overnight. And that's it. Nothing more. No more $200 a month. In the long run, you're not even doing him any favors. The odds are he's going to outlive you. Then the $200 per month ends. By that time he will likely be unemployable and he'll end up either back on the rice farm or rummaging through garbage cans with the rest of the garbage pickers, seeking anything he might be able to sell for a few baht and trying to survive on that. I can put virtually anything outside, no matter what condition it's in, and within an hour the garbage pickers have been there and it's gone.

The trap is you seem to be virtually addicted to sex with only this boy. And you know as well as I do - when the money stops, the sex stops. That's the trap.

The only way I can see to get out of it is to find another boy who also does whatever this boy does that sexually satisfies you. And if you're lucky, it won't be a bar boy or other form of money boy. And rather than allowing yourself become depressed over the loss of this boy, instead give yourself permission to enjoy the hunt . . .

ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:55 pm

From what I experienced and heard from others money boys are greedy. If you buy them a shirt they want shoes. If you buy them shoes they want a motorcycle. If you buy them motorcycle they want jewelry. If you send them 200 $ they want 400 $. If you increase to 400 $ they will request double that ... Endless requests and demands, so it's better to see the interaction between you and the boy as a sex transaction. You pay for the sex and he provides your needs, no less and no more. It makes things simpler without unnecessary complications.

rocket

Post by rocket » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Gaybutton wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:05 pm
The trap is you seem to be virtually addicted to sex with only this boy. And you know as well as I do - when the money stops, the sex stops. That's the trap.

The only way I can see to get out of it is to find another boy who also does whatever this boy does that sexually satisfies you. And if you're lucky, it won't be a bar boy or other form of money boy. And rather than allowing yourself become depressed over the loss of this boy, instead give yourself permission to enjoy the hunt . . .
It’s not easy trying to find a replacement for him. I’ve been trying since I’ve met him but have not found anyone as patient or attentive to my needs as him. He’s not shy going around in public like some, and his butt is to die for imho. And I doubt I’ll find someone who isn’t a some sort of money boy. Like a poster said before, how many of these hot young guys are really into older men? And if you say they are out there, I’ll say it’s a very small percentage.

As far as it ending badly as I run out of money and he disappears, that’s not going to happen. I only give him what I can afford to and $200 for half a year is not going to break me. I could do that the rest of my life. What I’m worried about is his looks running out over time. Then I might not find him so attractive. I think he would be upset but would accept that his money making time limit has expired.