Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: Where to meet smooth skinny fem boys

Post by Jun » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:47 pm

Renting a different model every evening is one way to avoid any long term commitments. I suggest a first time visitor might want to do that.

I also keep notes on a little phone app, then after about 10 days, the better ones get invited around for another session.

In one case, a lad contacted me on Hornet, promising to do everything. Having realized we had met before 2 years earlier, I checked the notes.
I replied "last time we met, you refused to **** ** ****, on dd/mm/yyyy".

Refusing that service is quite rare and he didn't get another chance.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:02 pm

Jun wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:47 pm
Refusing that service is quite rare and he didn't get another chance.
I agree with your entire post. I wouldn't give him another chance either. If it was obvious that he flat out lied to me so that he could get me to take him, I would probably go ahead and give him his tip anyway, but no second chances.

Do you remember what you did when you realized he was not going to live up to what he promised to do?

Jun

Post by Jun » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:03 am

Gaybutton wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:02 pm
Do you remember what you did when you realized he was not going to live up to what he promised to do?
According to my notes, he provided some of the usual services, so he got the minimum tip.

These days I'm usually much more thorough in defining expectations on phone apps, so after the boy tells me what he does, I explain "No ****, no tip", "No **** no tip" OK ? And make sure he agrees.

rocket

Post by rocket » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:20 am

Don’t fall in love, rent it, is easier said than done. I’ve been going for 15 years and am experienced with the goings on. I met a go go boy four years ago at a popular bar and offed him for two days. Then again about a week later for longer. Ended up staying with him for a couple months each of the last three years.

I pay him well when together, but only sent money once. I know he’s a money boy and I refuse most of his request for sending money. I think he’s different from many MB’s because he does not hang around with them and act like them. He’s different from most boys I’ve met. But I’ve told him he’s a mb and if I let him, he would take me to the cleaners.

Problem is that I only enjoy sex with him now. If I’m with another boy, I think of him. As hard as I try to enjoy others, I just can’t. Now he says he owes money because he was caught in Bahrain I think.working as massage boy. And now he must go to Korea to pay off the debt. So it looks like it’s over as he won’t see me, as I not pay him enough. I have to try to replace him and I know it won’t be easy, if at all possible.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:07 am

rocket wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:20 am
I think he’s different
Oh please! "Not this boy. He's different."

I wish you knew how many times I've heard that. Guaranteed - he's no different from the others. I'm sure you'll argue with me and tell me all about how he's different, but the fact that you probably won't be seeing again is a lucky break for you.

As for your physical attraction to him, that will pass as soon as you meet another boy of your dreams. And sooner or later you will.

rocket wrote:
If I’m with another boy, I think of him.
"I was in bed with my wife. We couldn't get anything going. I said, 'What's the matter, can't you think of anyone either?'"
- Rodney Dangerfield

Jun

Post by Jun » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:35 am

rocket wrote:
So it looks like it’s over as he won’t see me, as I not pay him enough. I have to try to replace him and I know it won’t be easy, if at all possible.
As you are paying him well, him refusing to see you only makes sense if either he has someone else paying more or if he believes you will cave in and start paying more.

Perhaps he's successfully taking another guy to the cleaners ?

If not, then I imagine he will cave in shortly. In the meantime, I would do what I always do and sleep around.
I also get almost no issues with boys asking for money. The last one was a Filipino who got cut off. Every Skype conversation quickly came around to money, so I blocked him.

I also don't understand why bar boys go to the middle East. In the past, harems were stuffed full of infidels, as locking non-believers up for sex was considered OK. From the stories we hear, bar boys don't get a fair deal either.

rocket

Post by rocket » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:22 pm

I’m sure there’s no one else paying him. He’s old, 31. But I think he’s holding out hoping I’ll cave in. He asked for $500 a month and I offered $200.
The thing is he knows I adore him and love the sex. He saw my photos with a few boys here and there but 90% are of him. Plus he knows I own two condos here and have three bank accounts as he helped translate to workers etc. So he thinks I’m rich. Compared to him I am. He’s called me a selfish liar in the past. It’s probably true as when I first met him I opened a bank account for him but only transferred money once. Plus he thinks I’m selfish with the sex, but I’m the one paying, right?

Undaunted

Post by Undaunted » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:36 pm

rocket wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:22 pm
I’m sure there’s no one else paying him. He’s old, 31.
The boy is well passed his sell by date and you don’t really know how many other old fools he is already receiving money from. As to being rich these boys believe all farang are equally wealthy. As for your 2 condos he should feel sympathy for anyone owning property in the current market. “There is no fool like an old fool “. :roll:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:25 pm

rocket wrote:
Now he says he owes money because he was caught in Bahrain I think.working as massage boy. And now he must go to Korea to pay off the debt.
I will take all the boy is saying very suspiciously, money boys will make up all sort of stories to make their clients sorry for them and extract as much as they can, I guess he decided to cut of the connection with you because you don't pay him what he wants. Better this way. I know it is easier said than done but you should forget him and move on.

rocket

Post by rocket » Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:48 pm

I’ve always taken his problems with a grain of salt. I’ve seen his passport and he has been to where he says he has been. As far as me sending money while away. Sure it sounds foolish but to me it’s worth it to be able to be with him, even for only a month or two.

When I say he’s different from the others, of course he’s not, but it’s my perception of him and the satisfaction he brings to me. I haven’t found this in the other hundred or whatever crazy amounts it’s been. He’s already won a concession from me in my willingness to send him money, I think he’s trying to increase the amount, but that’s my line in the sand. In the meantime it’s butterfly time and I’m sorry to have derailed the topic.